too cringeworthy

NiNES.

that tinchy flow dont go with the beat at all

/

jus clocked all these tinchy mainstream tunes has a singer that sings the chours that saves the whole tune, sick formula

A SINGER THAT SINGS THE CHORUS?

STOP THE PRESSES BATMAN.

SOMEONE CALL SIMON COWELL THIS GUY COULD BE A MARKETING HIT.

• Upvote 8

havnt watched either video

but i find all of tinchy stryders tunes CRINGEWORTHY

i cant even listen to a whole track, if it comes on the radio i have to turn it off, i tell my self its only gna be like 3 minutes, another song will be on soon

but i cant take it

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

thts VERY debateable.

/

y cnt their be middle ground?

It's not though its all good doing a good volunteer job that you like but you need an income..doing the grime he started out doing isnt going to get him money so he knows his options are do as he's told and get paid or get a normal job and do music for fun or little gains.

but yeh there can be a middle ground but im guessing these record labels don't like middle grounds they like which ever makes the most money

All it comes down to is if you were in a position to make big paps for something you didn't necessarily want to do but you dont mind doing..would you?

or would you do the thing you really want to do knowing you most proberly wouldn't make much money for it..

Basically id rather play football for leeds (or a team no one knew about) and get paid big money than to play for man united for free.