Weekend storys.

Frank.

Basically sitting in the battle cruiser earlier, and some big guy who looks like he's just spent half an hour sitting in a cement mixer on full wack walks in. And I notice him keep trying to catch my eye.

Cue big Frank ask "hello mate do I know you".

Cement mixer - "yeah yeah yeah my sisters been traumatised all morning, apparently it was one of you or your cronies what happend?"

Big Frank - "Nothing to do with me mate"

B)

hahah truth is I ruined her dirtbox.

Anyone else had a funny weekend.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15

weekend stories sh*t there was one crazy friday night back in 03 for my pub boys birthday went on some mad 30 hour binge, went aqurium where rat pack was playing and I ended taking the mic from everson and singing into the mic, got in the cab and ran off which was not funny as the guy who never ran paid the bill but my man is a millionaire ne how so its nothing to him did give a £5 later on in the saturday night which what led to more madness and ended up with us in the snooker club smoking weed.

Also got gate crashing parties also of my step sisters friends yard with the man dem

well just come back in

went radio I was wearing a rasta lion t-shirt swear if you want to shot that is the tee to wear had some italians come up to me down marble arch could not speak a word of english but made me know they wanted ganja told them man go down leicster sq. got new punk link coz of the tee

raw told me to come down west to see wa gwarn was in 2 minds about that coz raw is a raw guy ne time I have gone newhere with him beef has kicked off and had to fend myself unexpected time allot but he said we will low the night out for a few weeks wanted to reach jammers ting oh well next time

was missy elliott about today? had two girls sitting near me on the bus talking about it the cunts rather sat next to homeless tramps than me which made me feel weird but f*ck them coz they think they r of a higher class than they ever will be just white scum with a bit of education