Match Day 21

MrJibbles

Lessons for Maradonna:Pick the best players, gives You the best chanceDO NOT PLAY WITH 1 CENTRAL MIDFIELDER2 think if Maradonna hadn't taken the job Riquelme would be in the team and Argentina would have won it. Higuain was a lot against Korea Republic, I see what the hype is about.
I know you're "knew to this football ting" and I shouldn't bite but...Ah f*ck it.Posd. Keep it up mate.

lol who was that clown on talk sport after the England game saying Germany are an average team and will get nower in this competitionutterly clueless
Same way they're saying now that "spain won't give the game away as easily as that"..till it happens then they pass judgement on another team.

Can't even throw the if Argy took Zanetti and Cambi line eitherthey are a sick bunch of indivduals and a good side but Mardonna tatcially isn't going to mastermind anything to beat a good technical side like Germany, he just puts out 11 guys and hopes they do the thing.

the way germany soaked up all the pressureargentina were banging on the door from about 35mins until the 3rd goalthey just couldnt get tru bare last ditch blocks on shots and sh*t and just forcing them espesh messi into a bag of defenders

Martín Demichelis hopes not to play like John Terry• Argentinian rubbishes defender's display against Germany• 'If I play like him against them I won't be allowed home'Friday 2 July 2010 http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/02/artin-demichelis-argentina-germany-john-terryThe Argentina defender Martín Demichelis has stuck the boot into England, claiming that a performance against Germany similar to John Terry's effort in England's elimination would see him barred from returning home.Although a war of words between Argentina and Germany has ignited a fuse between the two sides before tomorrow's World Cup quarter-final in Cape Town, they have joined forces to torment England following their ragged display in a humiliating 4-1 defeat last weekend.Demichelis's turn came after a training session in Pretoria last night when he was quizzed about his poor recent form. The Bayern Munich centre-half made a major error in the group encounter with South Korea, presenting the Koreans with a goal which briefly put Argentina on the back foot.Demichelis was also severely criticised for his performance against Internazionale in the Champions League final and the spotlight will be on him when he tries to subdue a German strike-force which contains his Bayern team-mate Miroslav Klose.Yet, according to Demichelis, all this is relative. For an example of a real pitiful defensive display, he cites Terry's game against Germany in Bloemfontein last Sunday."Seeing the way Terry played against Germany, if I was Terry I wouldn't be able to go back to my country," said Demichelis. "I'm strong but I'm not a masochist so I don't read every criticism about me. I know that when the team is playing well there are always people who look for a weakness, for example me, but I know I can overcome this bad moment."
:D
  • Upvote 1

Paraguay: 1-Justo Villar; 2-Dario Veron, 14-Paulo Da Silva, 21-Antolin Alcaraz, 3-Claudio Morel, 8-Edgar Barreto, 11-Jonathan Santana, 15-Victor Caceres, 16-Cristian Riveros, 18-Nelson Valdez, 7-Oscar Cardozo.Spain: 1-Iker Casillas; 15-Sergio Ramos, 3-Gerard Pique, 5-Carles Puyol, 11-Joan Capdevila; 14-Xabi Alonso, 8-Xavi, 6-Andres Iniesta, 16-Sergio Busquets; 9-Fernando Torres, 7-David Villa.Referee: Carlos Batres (Guatemala).

Martín Demichelis hopes not to play like John Terry• Argentinian rubbishes defender's display against Germany• 'If I play like him against them I won't be allowed home'Friday 2 July 2010 http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/02/artin-demichelis-argentina-germany-john-terryThe Argentina defender Martín Demichelis has stuck the boot into England, claiming that a performance against Germany similar to John Terry's effort in England's elimination would see him barred from returning home.Although a war of words between Argentina and Germany has ignited a fuse between the two sides before tomorrow's World Cup quarter-final in Cape Town, they have joined forces to torment England following their ragged display in a humiliating 4-1 defeat last weekend.Demichelis's turn came after a training session in Pretoria last night when he was quizzed about his poor recent form. The Bayern Munich centre-half made a major error in the group encounter with South Korea, presenting the Koreans with a goal which briefly put Argentina on the back foot.Demichelis was also severely criticised for his performance against Internazionale in the Champions League final and the spotlight will be on him when he tries to subdue a German strike-force which contains his Bayern team-mate Miroslav Klose.Yet, according to Demichelis, all this is relative. For an example of a real pitiful defensive display, he cites Terry's game against Germany in Bloemfontein last Sunday."Seeing the way Terry played against Germany, if I was Terry I wouldn't be able to go back to my country," said Demichelis. "I'm strong but I'm not a masochist so I don't read every criticism about me. I know that when the team is playing well there are always people who look for a weakness, for example me, but I know I can overcome this bad moment."
:D
Hes not going back to Argentina anytime soon then , man jinxed himself.