RIP Chris Brown

Angelo

HIS REAL PAGE

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1353612193&ref=search

HIS CHICKS

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1353612193&ref=search#%21/profile.php?id=792529195&v=wall&ref=sgm

DEEP sh*t

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1353612193&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=792529195&v=wall&ref=sgm

Sam Stobbart loves Raoul Moat 83%

Sam Stobbart must be love eh pmsl x15 February at 18:18

Raoul Moat It must be hahahahaha. And might i say that you are beta than trunks full of toy soldiers while jumping on the spot15 February at 20:46

Sam Stobbart lol.16 February at 20:16

Guest Yilmaz

WHO HEARD HE WALKED INTO A FISH & CHIP SHOP

LADY GOES HERE HAVE THE TILL

HE GOES NAH I ONLY WANT COD & CHIPS LOVE

MY RESPECT FOR HIM JUS GOES UP AND UP.

Them ethical dilemmas there.

He's a known murderer on the run, but he treats you well and doesn't take the money when you've voluntarily given him the opportunity. Do you call the police for their own sake? (ironically enough) Or do you let him walk away and turn a blind eye?

They've sent 20 armoured cars from Northern Ireland and now the Met have gone up, the f*ck*ng TA will be called up soon. He's in my shed anyway

25% off camping gear at asda, just advertised on sky news...he shoulda waited a week

who said newcastle didnt have talent?

all the boys in dublin are behind ye man;; wat ye done was rite ull always be welcome in ireland so keep the head up and dont give up f*ck the police mad rats

1 copper down hopefully a few more will go down....wouldnt wanna go camping with this guy

can any1 spare a tent 4 the nite

All these jokes arnt even raoulmoatly funny

my day is planned. couple of beers, some cigarettes and coverage of the raoul moat hunt...perfection

rumour has it john terry was banging your bird while you was inside! f*ck*ng do him!

• Upvote 1

“For an hour and a half I listened to them mocking me. It was hurtful listening to Sam, especially after nearly six years.

“At 2.30am, they came out. I shot him in the chest and he ran off. Sam screamed and tried to stop me as I gave chase.

“I fired the second shot and he went down… I reloaded two customised rounds. One for Sam, one for him. Sam’s was half the powder, with small gauge pellets.

“With a superficial injury she would get massive compensation payout for her and Chanel’s future. Inadvertently providing when I’m gone.

“And there would be small scarring, reminding her not to ever do this to anyone again.”

real

its f*cked up, but i see where he's coming from

deep