Match Day 22

MrJibbles

Hate postin thru fone bbut as im tryin to say

Tv, oversure holland will win

Outside, everyone thinks holland have a straight ticket to soccer city

Just alot of sh*t talk just cuz we beat Brazil basically

Even tho i do hope holland win this tournament...ill laugh at everyone here if Holland was to lose

• Downvote 1

uruguay are no joke and noone is in a world cup semi final

but holland are on a champions run,they dont win pretty but they stay winning

eg robben finds out evry1 knows about his one type of shot so he plays for the fouls and wins the brazil game

i simply hope they can keep it up all the way to the final and be the uglier team but somehow win that one

also suarez not playing is a good look for holland but uruguay will still be a threat if forlan plays up front instead

Holland got lucky against brazil tbh

No they never

Holland was simply the better in the second half

The game i was watching, holland got lucky..that first goal from holland was sloppy and 9 times out of 10 wouldn't of happened, if that goal wouldnt of happened, holland would more than likely be out now..so in my eyes they got lucky

uruguay are no joke and noone is in a world cup semi final

but holland are on a champions run,they dont win pretty but they stay winning

eg robben finds out evry1 knows about his one type of shot so he plays for the fouls and wins the brazil game

i simply hope they can keep it up all the way to the final and be the uglier team but somehow win that one

also suarez not playing is a good look for holland but uruguay will still be a threat if forlan plays up front instead

Basically ^

/

I think if uruguay want to win this match they are going to have to come out attacking hard taking every opportunity they get because there defence isn't going to hold up for long.

how you gunna cosign me were on diffrent side of the argument,nothing is lucky about wat holland did

holland murdered brazil on the dancefloor,it wasnt pretty but they did it,on purpose and theyll do it again

they do this all day cuz,late bloomers in a football game,neva sked

• Downvote 1

hollands first goal was lucky...the keeper ran into his own f*ck*ng player..did holland plan to do that did they?..if that goal wouldn't of gone in which it wouldn't of 9 times out of 10.. holland wouldn't of won.

Not knocking holland at all just saying 9 times out of 10 brazil would destroy them.

• Downvote 1

Throughout the tournament Holland have had that bit of luck when it looked like nothing was going to happen for them, against Denmark they didn't really look like scoring but the own goal put them in the driving seat.Brazil looked very comfortable but the og by Melo caused Brazil to collapse.

• Upvote 2

No they never

The game i was watching, holland got lucky..that first goal from holland was sloppy and 9 times out of 10 wouldn't of happened, if that goal wouldnt of happened, holland would more than likely be out now..so in my eyes they got lucky

I get what u mean but after the 1-1 , who had more confidence, who had more possession, who played more concentrated, and if you look back at it, holland couldve easily won 3-1 if huntelaar n Kuyt didnt have slow reactions

lol that's like saying if you get abit of luck each day it's not luck, it's fate

i dont want to talk about wether you believe in fate or not

i have observed many champions and wat they keep doing is churning out results wether its from a late penalty given or a deflected goal

they still raise the trophy at the end and that is the only thing that matters

im not saying that holland are going to win this thing for definite (i hope they do ) but im saying getting this far is not down to one mistake or decision

its consistent,it may not be pretty but it is an overriding determination to secure desired results

/

also its worth considering that if a team have been attacking the opposite goal and get a lucky shot in,that had they not scored that goal,the chances are they wud of kept going till they got that goal

No they never

I get what u mean but after the 1-1 , who had more confidence, who had more possession, who played more concentrated, and if you look back at it, holland couldve easily won 3-1 if huntelaar n Kuyt didnt have slow reactions

all i'm saying is that goal was lucky..it wouldn't normally of happened and it was that goal which turned the game around..so holland we're lucky that they got that goal which caused them to win.