I just want to say - FUCK THE INLAND REV, DWP everyone.

Eskay Jones

One of these days i'm gonna be a problem to these departments.

How are they going to delay my brothers disability case because they dont believe he is'nt disabled.

The man has progressive multiple scieriosis

The man is 33 he was working every day from 16-30 where the f*ck is his NATIONAL INSURANCE MONEY?

How is it some f*ck*ng idiot can say im disabled with a bad knee yet my brother cant be registered disabled. He cant even feed his child cause he cant work , oh man I f*ck*ng hate the govt everything we f*ck*ng do they reject his case.

How can they seriously seriously reject his case saying his not disabled cause he can walk.

MOTHERf*ckERS we have reports from the top hospital in the UK that he has the disease Progressive M.S which is the most aggressive form of M.S

I cant take these guys theres only so much i can provide money with the new child coming i feel as if im gonna have to take a third job at mcdonalds or something.

f*ck the DWP.

What the f*ck do we pay National Insurance for? Mother f*cks.

prmary or 2ndary

is he fine betweeen relapses ?

ms is a c*nt.. u can be fine for long periods + slow decline or fine forever dependin on wat type u ave

He has primary bro.

I just dont understand my neighbour is a asian male who lives in a council house.

He told me is he registered disabled over a car accident he had 10 years ago where he only had a fractured spine which is all healed as he walks fine and even PLAYS f*ck*ng football yet his still living nicely off disability.

YET and I mean YET

A geniune case of Progressive Primary M.S which everybody knows is a neurological disease which makes you bed-ridden cannot receive govt funding.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

I've told my brother whos also my lawyer to sort it out, he will sort it out.

Just cant believe how corrupt the system is.

Is it because theres so many liers who abuse the system or what.

like i said before. your story is incomplete, plain and simple.

im not supporting the govt oer say but in many cases like this that ive been aware of

there is usually some piece of VITAL information thats been required to proove or clarify in some way

and the people making such claims either find this info as 'trivial' or they dont follow the correct procedure

or maybe there's a time frame required b4 help can be offered, and even though it doesnt make sense to YOU

THAT is the standard procedure.

anything beyond procedure you'd require an MP or some powerful charity/caseworker/solicitor to further look at things.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

^^ negged (venom - and who the f*ck pos'd him? u need a neg too).

he says he has the hospital report. we all get f*cked around by the government and their endless paperwork requests while at the top cunts like MPs can be havin a nice time with their "administrative errors"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

what venom said tbfh

bare f*ck*ng d*ckheads letting the sob story blur

eskay i'm sure you & yours didn't do all that is required, maybe u missed something? didn't attend a pre arranged doctors (independent) appointment 4 dem to access him? form filled out incorrectly?

sumthing ain't adding up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

like i said before. your story is incomplete, plain and simple..

shadap

[media][/media] This is you... go away

/

situation is deep. hope it gets sorted

ur an idiot. like i said, im not mocking the situation but im very aware of similar situations, and its always down to communication NOT that the person has been refused. for example, you need a medical certificate from your GP to get DLA , AND the doctor's cert must say that the person cannot work at all and requires a high component of care assistance. basically, if your GP certificate doesnt declare all this, no amt of hospital letters, and pictures or forum postings will work.

even when your GP's cert has stated this, its then down to the expert consultants that the benefit agency uses to determine how eligible someone is. These consultants are the same ones who would normally WORK at hospitals anyway..so if they dont give you the all clear then there is clearly something not evident in the claim.

OR the person is not entitled to the full rate of DLA based on the illness itself and its Xtics.

sadly, emotion never applies to law.

• Upvote 3