Flats/Houses in London

Guest M12

DLR is a quick ting as well

/

Macz how can they slap :(

Theres four bedroom three story houses in in an around Yarton Way/Wolvercote Road/Northfleet Place going for 300/350 and the amount of redevelopment in Temo is nuts by 2020..

Actually you know what stay there in urinals laughing at shit holes lmao

Woolwich is a good place to buy and live. 

As someone who lived there for 6 years and still has a property in the area that I'm renting out. You could see the area slowly changing for the better.

Where I'm living now is miles better, but where I'am now is also better than any part of London imo.

rest of uk f*ck buying

Why's this?

Got myself on a new fixed deal with the mortgage, house price went up £40,000 in 22 months so was able to get a high LTV rate.

Mortgage is 875 now which is a lot less than rent would be for this property.

You living in the home counties?

Anywhere in commuting distance to London is seeing similar increases in prices.

rest of uk f*ck buying

Why's this?

Got myself on a new fixed deal with the mortgage, house price went up £40,000 in 22 months so was able to get a high LTV rate.

Mortgage is 875 now which is a lot less than rent would be for this property.

You living in the home counties?

Anywhere in commuting distance to London is seeing similar increases in prices.

Bucks, can get a train to marylebone in 25-30.

DLR is a quick ting as well

/

Macz how can they slap :(

Theres four bedroom three story houses in in an around Yarton Way/Wolvercote Road/Northfleet Place going for 300/350 and the amount of redevelopment in Temo is nuts by 2020..

Actually you know what stay there in urinals laughing at sh*t holes lmao

yeh wolvercote is right near where I am in a three story house.

The flats on wolvercote though are not nice, seen them go for 80k but there's no chance I'd live there tbh.

I was trying to get property in abbey wood but them prices are going up mad due to cross rail

Woolwich is a good place to buy and live. 

As someone who lived there for 6 years and still has a property in the area that I'm renting out. You could see the area slowly changing for the better.

Where I'm living now is miles better, but where I'am now is also better than any part of London imo.

the parts of woolwich by the dial arch pub are very nice, remember getting a cab through them sides 18 mths back to go to that pub and was wondering where I was...wasn't like the other parts of woolwich

Thamesmead smells like a sewage ffs, turst them to put all the Naijs there :lol:

lol thats only one part of thamesmead and because they have some massive thing that sorts all the sewage out

• 6 months later...
Guest Blacksheet

Just had a chat with a mortgage broker who claims he can get me an approved mortgage with no work history etc all I need is a deposit and some fake pay slips

apparently in the Asian community shit like this is of the norm...

whats the catch!?!?

4 hours ago, Blacksheet said:

Just had a chat with a mortgage broker who claims he can get me an approved mortgage with no work history etc all I need is a deposit and some fake pay slips

apparently in the Asian community shit like this is of the norm...

whats the catch!?!?

Dodgy mortgages used to bang back in the day when you could self certify your income but doubt that could run now.

At least you're looking to do something smart with that ebay coconut oil money though

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

Fake payslips to HMRC? ?

Can you make a fake company (or buy a small online internet biz)  and pay tax on an imaginary income for a couple years to have some kind of proof of income to show HMRC just incase? Esp if your buying property in the midlands (nice apartments flats go for 80-110k, its not a crazy amount of money compared to London house prices)? 

When people from foreign buy houses in England, do they get scrutinized aswell?