7th of the 7th month

Guest Awesome Kong

rip siddque khan

germaine lindsey

shehzaad tanvir

you walked in the hallowed footsteps of the great one mohammed attta and his magnificent 19

walking to your deaths you did not waver, and now you will be remembered for a 1000 years whilst the victims died nameless and in pain

TAKBIRRR

whats wrong with you

rip siddque khan

germaine lindsey

shehzaad tanvir

you walked in the hallowed footsteps of the great one mohammed attta and his magnificent 19

walking to your deaths you did not waver, and now you will be remembered for a 1000 years whilst the victims died nameless and in pain

TAKBIRRR

I knew one of the guys, Yassin, my aunt was his foster mum. Used to play ISS Pro and everything with him, funny how things change

RIP

there was an interesting little program on this on bbc1 i think the other day, should still be up on iplayer. was about peoples accounts of the day. some people had never been to london let alone the tubes/buses.

Yeah my old deputy head was on that programme.

RIP to all the people the died.

rip siddque khan

germaine lindsey

shehzaad tanvir

TAKBIRRR

I knew one of the guys, Yassin, my aunt was his foster mum. Used to play ISS Pro and everything with him, funny how things change

thats nutz

so theoreticaly same guy u used to jam with could of been ur murderer if u wasnt "sick" taht day

R.I.P to the innocents

RIP to Shahara Islam

_41369139_shahara_islam_pa203ok.jpg

She went to my college was bare humble and very pretty

Apparently she was suppose to be on that first train that exploded but was a little late so she took the bus which was diverted because of the bombings. fate is some f*cked up thing

Kinda ironic that these sick f*cks would gladly take their own down with them in the name of their religion some f*cked up sh*t

RIP to all the rest as well London was not a nice place to be that day

• Upvote 1

rip siddque khan

germaine lindsey

shehzaad tanvir

TAKBIRRR

u f*ckin smelly little bastard

shame it werent u wot got blown up

TELL U WOT IF U DONT LIKE ENGLAND WHY DONT U FUK OFF BACK 2 AFGHAN THEN YOU SCRUFF

c*nt

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Guest Lemons

I remember my mum stressing out because she hadn't heard from my Dad, I was "Mum, you realise he cycles in to work, right?" Then she was cool.

RIP to all those who lost their lives in this meaningless bullshit.

damn, been 5 years already

r.i.p

I remember the blind panic, trying to ring every family member but the phone lines were messing up.

Yeh, I knew my mum and dad had no business in that area that day, but when I tried to ring them up and couldn't get through I started freaking out

it was clearly a setup by the UK and Israeli government not by actual jihadist terrorists, but RIP to the people who died on the bus and on the tube trains. and ang tite the buffonist major populace still accepting the Govt side of events