Libido

Wavant

In the past, my mammoth libido had me taking risks week in week out. Recently tho :D...I'd rather press the PS button.I'm blaming my recent lack of regular exercise, the WC, "all women are the devil" school of thought, my laziness and the same ol p*ssy (oh the irony) on my tragic slump. From Sunday I'll be working on it.Does your sex drive fluctuate like the modern business cycle? Or I'm I falling off?Let's discuss.

• Upvote 1

Fam I'm the same and have been for a year and a half now. I actually cannot be bothered to bang chicks, or even move to them. Even when it's time to arrange links I'm like "You call me, when you're ready innit" giving the impression I don't care. They need to come with suttin spectacular to get me on this ting.Probably because:World CupPrem League season (going games)Girls getting GASSEDLinkage game been in that for YEARSToo many whoresYears of chasing etcChallenge?I dunno, I'd say in about near enough 2 years the chicks I been beating have been because they've moved to me, that's not even a lot. But still... I think some of it is down to what I'm achieving personally and getting a piece arrogant with it in regards to certain girls on my radar.I think the main problem is that I wanna settle down now.

I feel you bro, it's a combination of a lot of things.Quick story.14th February 2010. We all know what day that is. So I'm getting calls like "What are you doing?", "Let's do something", "Come over" etc etc etc basically sex on a platter. I was like "Yeahh yeahhh I'll holla!". Now that's what I say to mug people off and get them off the phone, so NO hollering back occurred.Instead I was with the Holmesdale goondem watching Palace put it on Aston Villa, was a good day. Game over and a few guys are shouting a raving ting or whatever. I just spudded them and went my way they all thought I was going home to chop, no no no fam, I went home to shower eat then sleep. Match didn't end late I could of gone out or visited someone. I wasn't tired or ill, I just couldn't be f*ckED. Phone next day was filled with abuse.Meh.I'm dying out here. Thing is, I LOVE SEX. :D

I don't know what calibre you man's roster is, but me personally, it's aaaiiiiiggghhhht...Averages out at about 7/10's & the odd 8.I remember when I beat this 10/10 bitch. Was great. The reason it stands out is because it was ridiculously easy. From that day, the standard for links shot through the roof. I'd make barely any effort for the average girl. That was 2 years ago.Then, I met this girl last year. She was fine & everything, but she had charisma, wit, intelligence & everything on top. The perfect, 'date'. So now, I don't like spending my time with any ol' bitch. Again, standards were upped.This means that now, I barely care for 75% of females out there. But at the same time, I'm not at a level personally, (physically, mentally, etc) where I feel I can attract the calibre of women I want on a regular basis. PLUS, I ain't looking to settle down in the foreseeable future.And I genuinely feel that the woman in question is enjoying the sex more, than I am. I was beating this one ting just over a week ago & just thought to myself, I weren't enjoying it that much. Going through the motions & whatnot.I really think your dilemma & the dilemma for alot of guys is the 'quality of his options'. I think the more used you get to a certain standard of female, the more bored you get & can't be arsed. However, with time, your options get better so you'll get over it./For the record, that's my thought pattern when I'm not roasting, which is most of the time. When I'm roasting, I am susceptible to a madness.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Haven't bashed for just over 12 months now. At first I was on the grind as i started a fulltime course while still working full time, so I put women to the back of all priorites. After about 6/7 months when the course eased up I just felt like I can't really be bothered to chase down sex anymore, and I wasn't exactly REALLY missing it. I have recently tried stepped things up abit lately but tbh the same mentality is still in the driving seat. I really think this is the conclusion of having such meaningless sex with such meaningless people.

• Like 1

wavant, i get where ur comin from, i've felt da same & it comes and goes tbhi think you have come to that time when u want more than sex, mashin & dashin seems long for watever reason, i think u want meaningful sex, da type you get 4rm a steady relationship, a wifey, da chick u want to spend da rest of ur life with etcanyway, till death i will 4ever be mashin & dashin, i dont want no kids or a serious relationship & since yesterday i don't care 4 sex too tuff, sloppy head 4rm dis link is all i want, i swear down and i'll keep searchin 4 more and put them on rotation

Guest Triple XXX

yea mine comes n goescertain times it would last weeks other times jus a few daysnever really bothered me though, them times i can jus concetrate on other things instead of chasing chicks or whatever

NO SEX FOR 12 MONTHS!? OMFGIt's been like a month for me and I'm already ready to kill.
a whole year f*ckin helli was struggling after breakin with my ex and that was only like 3 months
The last 12 months i've had so much going on and keeping me busy that it really wasn't playing on my mind too much. I just realised one day bored at work of all the girls i've f*cked (and its really not even a high number tbh) but I just looked back and thought to myself what the f*ck am i doing, so much meaningless sex with so many worthless girls.Thing is im not on the 'im not f*ck*ng till i find a wifey' sh*t either, i dunno its a weird place im in right now I can't even explain it when somone asks me.I just remember all the drama these chicks used to bring, a 1 hour f*ck for 3 months of (why don't you phone me back, thats all u wanted off me, your like every other guy, e..t...c)/A PRIME CASEOut on saturday at oceana with my work people and my boy is on one girl (chick no.1) and she feels the same. Anyway a girl (girl no.2) who my boy f*cked who also works with us is out with us that night aswell, everything between him and her is cool they aired things out a month back (SO IT SEEMED)..Anyhow all the girls go upstairs to have a smoke, the girl No.1 on her f*ckeryness tells girl No.2 about how they f*cked this many times, got her pregnant (bullshit) blah blah..Im good friends with No.1 and No.2 so I speak to No.2 tell her how it is and get things back on track for my boy. Girl no.1 starts flipping out, gets stupidly drunk, shouts off her mouth etc... We're all outside now the clubs just finished she passes out which is blatently fake, her friends phone a ambulance and shes tellin me to get my friend I tell her to stop acting like a c*nt and dip. About 2hrs later when my boy is back at his yard with girl No.2, girl No.1 is belling off his phone, saying shes dying etccan't be dealing with that type of aftermath anymore, my life is actually kinda stress free and stable right about now, i can't be bothered to f*ck it up

Guest Lemons

I only really knock one out when I'm bored.E.g. On saturday I had sex twice in the morning, then GF went home and I was doing nothing, bored out of my skull, so I just knocked one out. It was actually quite difficult.

need to hop on this celebacey(sp) wave tbh... upon reflection, levels have been shocking lately and I really cannot be arsed with any of these bitches or their problems 12 months tho lew? sh*t lol.. I kno thats by choice but that first time back will be alot u kno