Can he do well in America?

NiNES.

Drake poppin in America to Americans is as absurd as a UK rapper. If your hot and hotter than them doing them, NOBODY will deny you.

The likelihood of a British rapper out-rapping an American rapper in the eyes of an American is FAR LESS than that of a Canadian doing it.

Thats nonsense, plus you have no idea of the average Americans view of Canadians at all, your showing me this.

Well, elaborate then.

Don't see how you've disproved anything I've said.

What you said didnt make sense, as if you put two rappers on a track, regardless of where there from, most people will be able to tell who burned who.

What I'm saying is that Yanks don't entertain the thoughts of a Brit doing THEIR genre of music, better than THEM, regardless of skill most times.

We could throw one of our finest on a track with the likes of Lil' Boosie & they'd still prefer Lil' Boosie.

With Drake, at the very least he SOUNDS like an American so why include him in this debate when discussing Brits is another thing.

• 3 years later...