Check my bois blog

Captain Planet

a dandy is basically a fruitcake

i think blogspots can be useful but carry a negative stigma of being a place were individuals list there hobbies or diaries of what stuff they have been checking out,with no real analysis or perceptive opinion beyond 'hmmm .. i liked it' or 'hmmm..i dunno if i liked it'.

i feel like this blog perpetuates that negative stigmatisation

and as i try to ascertain the type of individual who would indulge in creating such a blog,the only psychological profile i can find that matches it is either dangerously delusional or desperately lonely

should you choose to continue your association with this individual i should warn you that there may come a time when he holds you or a family member at knifepoint during a tearful breakdown, and things may get messy unless you are particularly assertive and affective in a hostage situation

by the way im joking and im sure its a great blog but i am showing you a possible outcome of posting this as a new topic as opposed to a humble entry in the blog thread,by doing this you may draw to much negative attention to something that could just happily fly under the radar of the general populace

• Upvote 4

about its your boys

i suspect its u, either way its sh*t

and defo allow writin bout sports

Maybe if i was you i would do that

But nah it's my friends blog

I'm just promoting it for him

Do you ever see me type "am" you inbred?

suck ur mum

and if its ur boy, tell him to suck his mum too, any mark bright

and ur not promoting him, if u were you'd at least speak to him and tell him to fix it up, edit out the errors

if it was my boy? i won't shaft/promote him knowing they're so many errors in da blog

don't respond to me, keep it moving