Shots fired....Shots fired....

Simply D

off topic, but i was at tooting lido yesterday and someone got stabbed. some hispanic family were at the root of it, not sure exactly what happened but the guy who got stabbed was carried off in an ambulance, the hispanic dad and some skinny white dude who must have been punched in the mouth were arrested. dunno why it's not on the news sites

I still think it's funny that Tulse Hill is an actual place lol.

what else would a hill be?

Gypsy, Herne?

they're both actual places.

I know that, thats the whole point, it was in answer to your question of what else would a hill be:

Ie Gypsy hill, herne hill

But it breezed over your head.

Never mind.,

Nah what i said breezed over Yours

She couldnt believe Tulse Hill was a real place

I said what else would a hill be, as in the name hill is gonna imply it's a place.

not a hill

Gypsy, Herne?

I know that, thats the whole point, it was in answer to your question of what else would a hill be:

Never mind.,

I said what else would a hill be, as in the name hill is gonna imply it's a place.

not a hill

Lol

Lens, I'm not looking to argue with you but you implied the only hill would be Tulse, my sarcastic comment was stating it could be quite a few places, so I still think what I said clearly breezed over your head more so than mine. I'm not clueless to London, I've lived there long enough and do alot of back and forth., I know those areas in London, lived around Streatham from 17, So Gypsy and Tulse hill where places I did end up in from time to time. Was quite partical to a short cut through Hillside too. :P

• Downvote 3

Gypsy, Herne?

Never mind.,

not a hill

Lol

Lens, I'm not looking to argue with you but you implied the only hill would be Tulse, my sarcastic comment was stating it could be quite a few places, so I still think what I said clearly breezed over your head more so than mine. I'm not clueless to London, I've lived there long enough and do alot of back and forth., I know those areas in London, lived around Streatham from 17, So Gypsy and Tulse hill where places I did end up in from time to time. Was quite partical to a short cut through Hillside too. :P

i took it as him saying "what else would a hill be...obviously a place"

if someone said to me lets go rtmn434 Hill ..eventhough it's a stupid name i'm going to know it's a place

uhuh!

He was being sarky to her, and I dropped in another two places that a hill could be and was being sarky to him. BUT its over everyones head im seeing, so I don't think theres really a need for you try explain to me where he was coming from I got that, it was just a lil light hearted banter.

Teapots and mugs, sessioning hats and........

uhuh!

He was being sarky to her, and I dropped in another two places that a hill could be and was being sarky to him. BUT its over everyones head im seeing, so I don't think theres really a need for you try explain to me where he was coming from I got that, it was just a lil light hearted banter.

Teapots and mugs, sessioning hats and........

nah it was bate what u meant, lens f*cked up and is now trying to backtrack (and lenched you in the process)