Virus

SoCo KinG

my comps saying i got loads virus's and my comps running really slow..i downloaded something called bullguard virus remover but it's not letting me remove anything.

and something just popped up about an my comp has just detected an xbox connetion but i havent got an xbox..

what should i do..like what should i download etc etc and what to do after that?

maybe you should try restarting pc in safe mode without networking

restart pc, and before it gets to windows loading screen repeatedly bash the F8 key

should give you options of how you want to boot windows

boot it in safe mode no networking, and then do system restore

• Upvote 1

Boy.

I remember one time I had a virus so mean it deleted all my restore points, and just left me with points from the day it started & everytime I tried to go in certain applications to try kill it, it use to shut them down.

yeh i had that sh*t, i was going to mention it, f*cked up system restore settings, was bare mean, mash up the boot sector

had to format it proper like bare passes

• Upvote 1

everytime i click to try unistall anythin or even try to click on system restore it pops up with

Security Tool

[big red X] Rstrui.exe is infected with worm..Lsas.Blaster.keyloger. This worm is trying to send your credit card details using rstrui.exe to connect to remote host

basically i cant click to do anythin without that coming up..what should i do