Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kissytoffee

What happened to RWD forums??

153 posts in this topic

Where did RWD forums go? when? how? why?

I know there are some ex-RWDers here... speak up!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BIGGEST SLAG HAS RETURNED....................or someone is begging her name.

Is this gass? Can a ex-RWD mod confirm?

/

Kissy Toffee's straight up slagness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________

why is man getting excited.

/

RWD changed and ppl left

Kissy, how did you find your way here from RWD if that's really you?

why is man getting excited.

/

RWD changed and ppl left

Was you on RWD when Kissy Toffee was on there?

A quick google seach of Kissytoffee directed me here. I then performed a seach on this site and saw three pages with my name on it!! I kinda presumed that this was the new place to go??

hello justin

I am Justin, I am at home & have kept the same ip address for a few weeks. Mods can confirm I am telliing the truth. I would say it is me anyway.

/

Disclaimer: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

A quick google seach of Kissytoffee directed me here. I then performed a seach on this site and saw three pages with my name on it!! I kinda presumed that this was the new place to go??

Yes it is the ark that people from RWD went on. How's motherhood? How many kids you have and are you still how you was on rwd?

Yes it is the ark that people from RWD went on. How's motherhood? How many kids you have and are you still how you was on rwd?

I have two children, am enjoying motherhood immensley, life has changed greatly since those days so hoeish activities are now a thing of the past. Who were you on RWD??

I have two children, am enjoying motherhood immensley, life has changed greatly since those days so hoeish activities are now a thing of the past. Who were you on RWD??

:/

Bait its justin signed up as a woman

Kissy, I went by a number of names my dear. You have two now? Your time! Why don't you keep one of your traditions and put a pic of yourself in your avator?

THAT'S HOW I KNOW AIR MAX 90 IS ADIDAS.

:/

Bait its justin signed up as a woman

Are you stupid like dipset?

THAT'S HOW I KNOW AIR MAX 90 IS ADIDAS.

Yeah because Adidas was the only one who used RWD forum. ;)

A pic?? No bloody way- you think I wanna go baiting myself up?? Is Antony Rimac CEO here? one of my former hobbies was to copy that dodgy picture he used to have on MS paint and have that in my signature. I'd so love to do that again!!

A pic?? No bloody way- you think I wanna go baiting myself up?? Is Antony Rimac CEO here? one of my former hobbies was to copy that dodgy picture he used to have on MS paint and have that in my signature. I'd so love to do that again!!

No he is not.

/

Us old ones know what you look like, Ashman knows what you look like in the flesh so you might aswell put an updated pic up.