What happened to RWD forums??

kissytoffee

Guest Awesome Kong

Ashman will recognise you, since you two did the do ;)

/

Yes, this is boring now, she is a mother & is not the same how she was back in the day.

/kissytoffee

• Downvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

nobody has said what actually happened to RWD????

It changed the entire format. No one liked it and they refused to change it back, so everyone left and bots took over the forum. RWD deleted the forums (i think).

• Downvote 1

nobody has said what actually happened to RWD????

It changed the entire format. No one liked it and they refused to change it back, so everyone left and bots took over the forum. RWD deleted the forums (i think).

Wow, for about 2 years, RWD was the first and last site i logged on to. I'm kinda choked that it has gone. I'm especially upset that I can no longer do 'sig merkage' on Rimac CEO. The amount of hours at work I wasted on drawing pictures on paid in honour of his avatar...

• Downvote 3

THIS IS JUST f*ck*ng WEIRD

/

justin can you clear up a few questions?

how old are you?

is english your first language?

I read your posts and imagine three different voices, sometimes the post is narrated in the voice some spastics have, sometimes its a kind of like borat and other times its like some fresh bush accent. Can you clarify what accent your posts should be narrated in?

thanks.

• Upvote 5

Guest Awesome Kong

can someone confirm this subhuman is chattin to himself

no rwd vet but wft is this sh*t

Everyone on hear will listen to anyone who says hello justin. If you believe then you are a sheep. I haven't spoken to myself & I only make wrestlers profiles.

• Downvote 4

can someone confirm this subhuman is chattin to himself

no rwd vet but wft is this sh*t

Everyone on hear will listen to anyone who says hello justin. If you believe then you are a sheep. I haven't spoken to myself & I only make wrestlers profiles.

As a grown man, that isn't something to boast about bro.

:lmao:

the way he said it like its normal

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL you guys are on this ting. I mea, you lot are taking it peronally, like it is upsetting you irl. If someone is new, it must be justin, if someone is from rwd then it must be justin. I mean, if kissy was me, it would actually depress you. & MK, you need to relax you little foreign tart, you like to change your name to footballers, I like to change my names to wrestlers, that's hypocrisy for you.

Disclaimer: That is not me.

• Upvote 1