Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Supernova

Getting Engaged

200 posts in this topic

I have never understood why people do this young, or do this when they are not in a position to get married.It has never made sense to me, like your 19, in uni, and getting engaged. Your not getting married anytime soon. You simply don't have the resources the maturity or the freedom.Infact it pisses me off when people get engaged and liek stay engaged for yearsIs it some kind of insecurity thing?

Yeah, you shouldn't get engaged unless you're in a position to actually marry. IMO.

lol at getting engaged when you cant afford to marry.lmfao"Haven't set a date yet"gtfoalso lol @ getting married while in Unilmfaolive your life first plyr

JUST FOUND OUT THE GIRL THAT INSPIRED ME TO MAKE THIS THREAD DOESNT ROCK THE RING WHEN SHE GOES OUT DRINKING

JUST FOUND OUT THE GIRL THAT INSPIRED ME TO MAKE THIS THREAD DOESNT ROCK THE RING WHEN SHE GOES OUT DRINKING
joke ting marital

i got engagedwill never get married thoughit was more a commitment ting

cs.these are also the type to murk ur fb wall with xoxoxo

Use to link one Iranian ting back in the day, she was 2 years younger...now she's engaged to some Asian bre and she just turnt 18 and the guy is pushing mid 20s smh

hes pissed then lol^anyway gettin enggaged or married befoe 30 is for mugs

C/s the flow. Wouldnt mind the ring though.

What are you on about, i didnt say i would accept engagement for the ring.

you dont know what is in another persons heart

They got engaged, no intention of a weddinghe pinched your bird, and he'd probably kick your head in...

^loland yeh, it's seen as a step up from "in a relationship" and no longer means intending to be married. stupid ppl really. as dumb as them girls that put married to their female friends and call them their wifey.

C/s and pos first 3 posts, couldn't agree enough! sh*t bugs me.

lol at getting engaged when you cant afford to marry.lmfao"Haven't set a date yet"gtfo
C/S that and pos.

as dumb as them girls that put married to their female friends and call them their wifey.
RAGERAGERAAAAGE

as dumb as them girls that put married to their female friends and call them their wifey.
RAGERAGERAAAAGE
feel the ragelesbians tbh

These people are just attention seekers tbh, dnt tek dem seriously, my sister done the same ting, only 19 talkin bout engaged. No money to get married or nothing, crazy whore.

C/s the flow. Wouldnt mind the ring though.
This type of attitude from females disgusts me.I am certain that the vast majority of females only like the idea of getting married for 'their big day', its the ultimate ego stroke having a room full of people telling you how beautiful you look and how pretty your ring is for a full day.They see marriage as an event rather than an actual commitment to a relationship.I hear chicks who don't know a bar of the lords prayer talking about they'd never get married in a registry office and the most common reason they give is because it wouldn't look right, f*ck*ng pisses me off no end.Slightly off topic rant over.

gettin married in Vegas >>>>___

I said i wouldnt mind the ring, as in i would like a diamond ring.. nothing to do with marriage.You guys are so sensitive.

looking to get engaged soon because in general vip2 opinion is the opposite of whats right in societypos me up.