Pikeys

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

I hate pikeys

If only the daily mail/ express directed their hatred towards pikeys and not innocent marlis and asians and sh*t

f*ck*ng scumbags

pikey story topic

Some woman who lives up the road from me had some pikeys come and offer to tarmac her drive. She agreed. They were there for 2 days and at the end demanded £12, 000 for it. They wanted to get the police involved n sh*t, dunno how much she payed in the end.

When all the pikeys got evicted from streatham common they basically ransacked every car and van in the vicinity.

No conscience scumbags f*ck*ng paddy cunts

Just remembered how much I loathe them

add your own

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest TimeBomb

was working in wickes edmonton when i was 17, some pikeys stole something, african security guard holla'd at a couple of us to go chase them in the car park, couple of us went, the pikeys got to their van with the security guard right behind them, 1 pikey pulls out a shot gun and puts it in security guards face, rest of us go duck behind cars. Pikeys jump in their van and fly off, nobody was hurt and we got the rest of the day off.

A few years back my god-sister was in Tesco car park loading up her car with shopping. One comes in a van saying he's selling TV's, showed her the TV and she wanted one so said she'd buy it. He got one which was boxed up from the back of the van and she paid £150 for it. She gets home now and the case of the TV is criss but it has no electrical insides. Inside the TV's just a bag of sand.

I laughed for weeks.

• Upvote 1

A few years back my god-sister was in Tesco car park loading up her car with shopping. One comes in a van saying he's selling TV's, showed her the TV and she wanted one so said she'd buy it. He got one which was boxed up from the back of the van and she paid £150 for it. She gets home now and the case of the TV is criss but it has no electrical insides. Inside the TV's just a bag of sand.

I laughed for weeks.

PMSL

/

Guy I know tried a thing with one of their chicks, he had to relocate way up north

I laughed for weeks.

This happen to a man up the road but they sold him a 40 inch with a cracked screen and didn't work

Pikey are smart hussler you gotta give it to them

Lol its true

I remember when I was little and one nocked at me front door and me mum goes an answers this gypsie is tryna sell her something and me mum say nar, she doesnt want it. Next minute this gypsie is putting a curse on her :lol:

There's some skettish pikey chicks that look so f*ckABLE

c/s

that plus the risks invloved = legendary bang

Trust me!

During that hot week, they came out in bras and shorts and sh*t, had to bite my fist on several occasions

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Oi you little slim-fit jean record industry tea bag boy

One of my closest dargs is Irish

Every race has pricks. expecially concentrated in London come on

Are you for real?

Pikey/Gypsy is of a certain religion, are travellers from different places in europe. Allow this stupid talk.

• Downvote 3

Oi you little slim-fit jean record industry tea bag boy

One of my closest dargs is Irish

Every race has pricks. expecially concentrated in London come on

Are you for real?

Pikey/Gypsy is of a certain religion, are travellers from different places in europe. Allow this stupid talk.

shut up you idiot. there is no race of gypsies. irish gypsies are roman catholic, they don't have their own religion.