Conservatives Showing There True Colours On Nature vs Nuture + Freedom Of Speech

Mame Biram Diouf

Prime Minister David Cameron has said there should be no sympathy for "callous murderer" Raoul Moat.

Mr Cameron was speaking after flowers were left at the scene of Moat's death in Northumberland and messages of sympathy to him were left on Facebook.

Pc David Rathband, shot by Moat as he sat in a patrol car, has said he was now blind as a result of the attack.

But he told The Sun newspaper he would not let the incident ruin his life.

Moat is believed to have shot Samantha Stobbart, 22, and killed her boyfriend Chris Brown.

The gunman went on the run and apparently shot himself in Rothbury on Saturday.

Speaking during Prime Minister's Question Time, Mr Cameron said: "It is absolutely clear that Raoul Moat was a callous murderer, full stop, end of story.

"I cannot understand any wave, however small, of public sympathy for this man.

"There should be sympathy for his victims and the havoc he wreaked in that community.

"There should be no sympathy for him."

David Cameron: "Raoul Moat was a callous murderer"

Conservative MP Chris Heaton-Harris asked him to contact Facebook requesting the RIP Raoul Moat group page, which has attracted more than 30,000 members, be taken down.

He described it as carrying a "whole host of anti-police statements".

Mr Cameron said he was making a "very good point".

But a spokeswoman for Facebook said the page would not be removed on the grounds the site encourages public debate about issues in the media.

He was the way he was for a reason

Cant stand this c*nt like say if Cameron was raised in north peckham estate and become friends with spen and giggs he wouldnt be featuring on big ryde mixtapes ffs, not everyones lucky to go private schools and have rich parents and go oxbridge, already moaned the other day about how sh*t state schools are yet he moans that people who leave state schools should still be as 'perfect' as his snobby tory friends

And if people feel sympathy with Raul thats up to them only reason I'm pissed with him is because he didn't kill more police or finish off the one he capped about banning facebook groups on him

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

no sympathy? so we should be glad he shot his own face off?

i've done a u-turn on this lately. i can't believe the extent man are rating roaul

any guy who's emotions got all too much for him, and he couldn't cope, and the whole world had to know about his problems.

f*ck*ng p*ssy who couldn't man up and deal with his sh*t, instead he thought having some minor problems in his life gave him a right to go round blasting people

yeah i said it

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

no sympathy? so we should be glad he shot his own face off?

i've done a u-turn on this lately. i can't believe the extent man are rating roaul

any guy who's emotions got all too much for him, and he couldn't cope, and the whole world had to know about his problems.

f*ck*ng p*ssy who couldn't man up and deal with his sh*t, instead he thought having some minor problems in his life gave him a right to go round blasting people

yeah i said it

cs

people leaping on any bandwagon they see. use your brains.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Guy disabled and murdered someone though

Got severe roid rage and murdered some people, with consistent GBH and assault charges.

Not saying it's good he's dead, but should the highest sympathy be given to him?

• Downvote 1

i think hes gettin so much attraction cos of the cop killin business

personally when i read his confessional note, i did feel it for him

i feel it in the way that, its disgraceful an sad that he had such a public breakdown and then death

an im still flabbergasted at how long it took to find him, they should investigate that

clearly some level of incompetence goin on here

Guy disabled and murdered someone though

Got severe roid rage and murdered some people, with consistent GBH and assault charges.

Not saying it's good he's dead, but should the highest sympathy be given to him?

HE MURDERED FEDS ITS NOT DA SAME.

boydem act like they run my endz but rarely set foot on GP.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Guest Triple XXX

guy was pushed over the edge n didnt take sh*t

thats why i rate him

did you see what kind of greaze that bitches sister was chattin in the metro?? if thats what they say in papers what do they say to his face or behind his back to taunt him?

man sat for an hour and a half and listened to people mock him

i aint buyin this he jus flipped sh*t, its obvious it was goin on for years

did he have to kill people? probably not, but thats his way of handling it

and i salute him

also, there was no risk to the genral public, that was just made up, he clearly said he didnt want to harm the public

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

guy was pushed over the edge n didnt take sh*t

thats why i rate him

did you see what kind of greaze that bitches sister was chattin in the metro?? if thats what they say in papers what do they say to his face or behind his back to taunt him?

man sat for an hour and a half and listened to people mock him

i aint buyin this he jus flipped sh*t, its obvious it was goin on for years

did he have to kill people? probably not, but thats his way of handling it

and i salute him

also, there was no risk to the genral public, he clearly said he didnt want to harm the public

Thank GOD for that.

Guest Triple XXX

Some of you must just chat sh*t because it's the internet.

Don't believe you'd actually have these views in real life.

And if you do I feel sorry for you. Beyond uneducated, just completely thick.

ur always angry these days man, whats up?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

He has a point.

But, why then do we celebrate those who effectively kill for bullshit in the middle east, and don't give me the sh*t about defending our country, last time I checked little Afghan boys and girls couldn't couldn't get hold of fighter planes and tanks (and neither have al-qaeda).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

seriously though why are so many people sticking up for rahul moat.... there are other ways of sticking 2 fingers up to the police than advocating murder!

someone said earlier, he lost the plot and wasnt man enough to deal with his problems. Now his daughter is gunna gro up without her dad, that doesnt make him a 'legend' in my eyes.

tbh i think most people supporting him are being a stupid f*ck*ng prick anyway.

I don't even think the f*ck the police mentality is a sign of immaturity, a lot of them are pricks who abuse their power and act like they're untouchable towards people of all ages so they receive hate from people of all ages.

Moat was a criminal who struck a chord with some members of the public, as f*cked as it is he wasn't the first and he wont be the last.

• Upvote 3