Eskay Jones

GOT SPORTS DAY TODAY AT WORK

100m an 200m

ive been ill this week, got a head ache now

but im a winner

sports day at work?

wtf

sounds like fun

my work had a BBQ day on a saturday with games and music etc. unfortunately i was working, but in the end it was for the best. 1. i didnt have to make an excuse for not going 2. it was dead in the office so i sat and watched the world cup and 3 the boss brought us in burgers and beer! :D

yh so, 100m wasnt even my race anyway, i initially put my name down for 200m then got pursuaded to the 100m

came 5th in the 100

2nd in the 200 - but when i crossed the line the man handed me GOLD

then they checked the times an apparently this other girl got GOLD

so they gave me silver

she got 33.1 an i got 33.2

i was tryin so hard to lean over the line, but i wern even sure where the finish was, circular grass track business

at least i walked away with a medal, or i woulda been fackin pissed

Today was my daughters sports day in the morning, then went to lunch, then came home and i havent really moved since, im too tired

Tomorrow going to go through my wardrobe and try really hard to get rid of some clothes coz i have too much stuff and i cant fit it all in my wardrobe anymore, will probably end up getting rid of like 1 item tho lol

Sunday going to my cousins house for the day and then going out in Windsor at night

I am f*ck*ng dying. Like I'm on my f*ck*ng death bed and instead of a clown with a guitar and some limericks I have Death telling knock knock jokes.

Death: Knock Knock

Me: Who's there

Death: READY TO DIE BOY?

f*ck

:lol:

(Sorry I'm laughing)