Essex girls are cheapest dates

Queen Bee

You know them ones where the bill comes on the first date and she doesn't even pretend to reach for her purse... And you secretly decide right then and there that you will dephile her and never call her again to teach her a lesson. You know them ones?
Lol what would be the point of this?This is why I can't be paying for random chicks.
Spending £20-£30 on a chick that I know I'm gonna smash is not a big deal to me. Just charge it to the game. Put it on expenses.

I be a fiend for it, its the way you moveBut I ain't payin' for it, cause I ain't no fool
My mic skills and good looks gets me instant jooks, You man are funny, You have to spend money for pum,
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Guest Awesome Kong
Not even a denial, if he saw the picture of me on my vip profile it obviously was me, hes just being a c*nt again
Why tell me suck my mum? Why take it there? I was genuinely asking if it was you, but you started to chat sh*t on here.At least when my mum had kids she had a good job & wasn't living off benefits. At my mum wasn't a wogsocket wigga.... f*ck it, next time I see you in Windsor again I'll draw your number this time & expose it on here, safe.Good to know you hate me so bbz :D

One is appealing to a broke women degrading drawing mad nasty hood bitch audience, and people who want to be those peopleThe other coming from a broke black guyIf I was to explain my opinion on the matter using song lyrics I wouldnt use those, Im not a tramp sorry lencho
You're a "spend money on any girl" kinda guyI'm a "spend money girls who have proven they are worthwhile over time" guywe're not gonna agree, fair nuffI don't care about the finance of the artists or the girls they refer to, jus wanted lyrics from men explaining that they f*ck bitches without spending on them. lyrics that i knew close to hand. there they were.regards.

Guest Awesome Kong
lol if you tried to get my number i would laugh in your face, but you crack on luvinfact i refuse to believe that you actually even leave your house let alone go to clubs
Come on now luv, lets be serious, you wouldn't know it's me & you're a wogsocket, you would welcome the d*ck, I'd give you a few c*ck boxes until your cheeks are glowing red. /It was you I saw, you started chatting to man, it's not until you said you reach windsor on a regs that I put 2 & 2 together. you fail! Even if it wasn't you, still glad I got the abilities even if the bitches are wogsockets. Your mum must be waste tbh, how old was you when you had a kid? & you're a single parent? Come like the female version of Ashman.
  • Downvote 1

My best date ever "Make sure you're dressed up to go out" nothing else said.Come to pick me up got on the motorway I'm thinkin omg I'm being kidnapped, then we arrived in Liverpool and he said go and see your Dad and Sister for a bit I'll pick you up in an hour. Picked me up took me for a meal then we went out then drove back to Notts and he dropped me at my house. Next morning text me at like 10am "Get dressed" and we went for a full english breakfast. Boss.

lol if you tried to get my number i would laugh in your face, but you crack on luvinfact i refuse to believe that you actually even leave your house let alone go to clubs
Come on now luv, lets be serious, you wouldn't know it's me & you're a wogsocket, you would welcome the d*ck, I'd give you a few c*ck boxes until your cheeks are glowing red. /It was you I saw, you started chatting to man, it's not until you said you reach windsor on a regs that I put 2 & 2 together. you fail! Even if it wasn't you, still glad I got the abilities even if the bitches are wogsockets. Your mum must be waste tbh, how old was you when you had a kid? & you're a single parent? Come like the female version of Ashman.
:D f*ck*ng hell you are actually certified

Guest Portuguese
My best date ever "Make sure you're dressed up to go out" nothing else said.Come to pick me up got on the motorway I'm thinkin omg I'm being kidnapped, then we arrived in Liverpool and he said go and see your Dad and Sister for a bit I'll pick you up in an hour. Picked me up took me for a meal then we went out then drove back to Notts and he dropped me at my house. Next morning text me at like 10am "Get dressed" and we went for a full english breakfast. Boss.
It sounds like something from out of Disney!

Guest Awesome Kong

Come on queen be, man isn't even chatting sh*t, that's the thing.Like I said, if it was you (which I'm 90% sure it was) or not, it was a win win situation./I don't even like duppying you, but you asked for it by chatting sh*t saying you don't go Windsor when before you said you're there all the time & you gassed by claiming I'm that mathboy yute. THEN you send for my mum for no reason whatsoever! Your a certified skank & certified liar. Any Caucasian Lil Kim :D