Sell ur xbox imo

oohhhhh ohhh la la

ohhh ohhh la la

ohhh ohhh la la

ohhhhhhhhh laaaaa

real talk

im selling one anybody want? xbox elite modded over 25 games

Guest Yilmaz

using cash doesnt give you a good record of your expenditure.

so imo using a card is safer, you're better insured, and you have a good record on your bank statement.

preach nigga preach

Ohh yeh totally justified I see so let me get this clear people are pissed I work very hard for the money I earn choose to save for longer to get more expensive products than buy 10 cheap things & am honest about it! Well f*ck it prefer to be honest than go around fronting just to fit in with the crowd! Well im just the kind of person who has expensive taste & If im negged for that f*ckkkkkk itttt!

• Downvote 3

Guest Yilmaz

Ohh yeh totally justified I see so let me get this clear people are pissed I work very hard for the money I earn choose to save for longer to get more expensive products than buy 10 cheap things. Well im just the kind of person who has expensive taste & If im negged for that f*ckkkkkk itttt!

Just let ppl think whatever innit...dunno why you feel you have to justify yourself round this place so much.

• Upvote 1

Guest Yilmaz

Its not even that. People can think what they want around here, Majority of people on here are not the kind of people I actually would care about in R/L

That being the case, don't respond as often then!

And I'm not one of your haters (or fans for that matter) I'm just an impartial observer.

Ohh yeh totally justified I see so let me get this clear people are pissed I work very hard for the money I earn choose to save for longer to get more expensive products than buy 10 cheap things & am honest about it! Well f*ck it prefer to be honest than go around fronting just to fit in with the crowd! Well im just the kind of person who has expensive taste & If im negged for that f*ckkkkkk itttt!

na its cos u felt to tell ppl when it werent necessary. there was absolutely NO NEED to tell us how u often purchase various items all over a grand or woteva.

it was vulgar and tacky.

Brisco, I didn't put a time scale on that, you let your little brain work overtime and came to a conclussion, that 2+2=24

Mirror.

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

i didnt even neg you EASE but Brisco is right. Thats what chavs do. Instead of I bought a new jumper it turns into I bought a new £100 jumper or I bought a new jumper from Harrods.

The thread isnt about bragging about how much you spend, its about how to save. Just leave it at that. People who feel the need to always broadcast how much things they buy cost usually cant afford them or are attention seekers who think these kind of tales about how much money they spend will buy them friends or make people like them/jealous of them.

• Upvote 2

Im not protesting, im just saying it says alot about someone if they go around the forum choosing to neg constantly it means they are a negative person. The difference between someone who sees good in others is the pos. The neg is just emphasizing on the negative trait in that person who goes around wanting to see the worst. Difference between positive and negative attitudes and we all know who gets further in life..... Thats why its kinda obvious alot of males on this forum have no direction in their life clear with the negs.

Nahhhhhhhh. This HAS to be Tulse.

How can she try tell man about their persona based on how many posts they neg?

Guest M12 Part 2

my nan is ashanti...sort of...

but real talk being ghanian and not being Ga is like being african and not being ghanian.

see what i mean brahs?

anyway pos's all around except negs for ease.

lets get/save this money or woteva we are doing in this thread

:lol: