Saving money

Guest Flat Eric

http://saveyourbeans.com/

i dont know why i dont check this website out more tbh

Save money online with FREE voucher codes

We gather the latest promotional codes and offers to help you save money online. Using our voucher codes is completely free and easy - search for a retailer in the box below to see a selection of deals. Follow the link and enter the discount code at the store's checkout when you come to make your purchase.

• Upvote 2

http://saveyourbeans.com/

i dont know why i dont check this website out more tbh

Save money online with FREE voucher codes

We gather the latest promotional codes and offers to help you save money online. Using our voucher codes is completely free and easy - search for a retailer in the box below to see a selection of deals. Follow the link and enter the discount code at the store's checkout when you come to make your purchase.

Thanks. Already found one I'll dive into within 2 clicks; some free photo prints.

i didnt even neg you EASE but Brisco is right. Thats what chavs do. Instead of I bought a new jumper it turns into I bought a new £100 jumper or I bought a new jumper from Harrods.

The thread isnt about bragging about how much you spend, its about how to save. Just leave it at that. People who feel the need to always broadcast how much things they buy cost usually cant afford them or are attention seekers who think these kind of tales about how much money they spend will buy them friends or make people like them/jealous of them.

Co f*ck*ng sign

im sure brisco knows what hes doing.

/

i hate when i spend £10 a day on food, snacks and sweets

that sh*t adds up.

ima cut it down to £2 a day. 3 at max

• 3 weeks later...

I actually save money by not carrying that much on me...coz if I have cash in my pocket I spend it for the sake of it

This is what I should do but I dont feel comfortable going out with next to nothing in my pocket

I'm not saying go out with a pound mate...a tenner/score will do unless you're going out clubbing/raving etc