Trust?

Gordon Gekko

How do you learn to trust someone in a relationship or even know whether to believe them and not be suspicious?
In time, trust is not something automatically given its earnt but we also give people chances to prove they are trust worthy.Things coming to mind;If she needs to ask her friends who she should be with then shes probably not ready for a relationship.An ex for a reason.Grass is greener, that seems to be whats in her head, now that shes actually dumped this ex and has no real reason not to get into a relationship with you, shes looking for excuses not too. I dont think she really wants you, she just likes the idea of being with you.Agreeing with prdx though.How can she be on the phone to her man telling him she loves him while on her way to do the dirty with you!! Shes selfish and aint thinking about anyone but her self, but shes trying to justify what shes doing and make her self feel better by telling this guy she loves him on the phone while making her way to you. f*ck THAT!So going back to my first line in response, she aint trusthworthy.. Let it go!

you're not going out with the same girl you did a thing with 5 years ago. but my main advice is dont go into this cos you have bare feelings for her. go into this if you think that you're the guy for her that trumps all other guys and thats shes willing to do everything for you. if you have a feeling now that if sh*t isnt going to well she'll f*ck out on you, itll probably happen. you should also consider that all this dillydallying is her trying to make it difficult for you on purpose in order to add value to the relationship and to test the waters to see how much you really want her, like say if you persevere through all her bullshit bipolar activities she'll believe that you want to be with her properly.

you're not going out with the same girl you did a thing with 5 years ago. but my main advice is dont go into this cos you have bare feelings for her. go into this if you think that you're the guy for her that trumps all other guys and thats shes willing to do everything for you. if you have a feeling now that if sh*t isnt going to well she'll f*ck out on you, itll probably happen. you should also consider that all this dillydallying is her trying to make it difficult for you on purpose in order to add value to the relationship and to test the waters to see how much you really want her, like say if you persevere through all her bullshit bipolar activities she'll believe that you want to be with her properly.
Thats the thing, I think I am, I'm a very confident person so think this all the time when it comes to a girl but with this one it seems like I am from all the sh*t in the past..& the second part of what you've said is exactly what I've been thinking today. This will probably sound dumb but shes put this same lyrics on her BBM status and her twitter (on the twitter its basically I'm the only person who she talks to on it aswell and doesnt have her ex on the twitter) and its a same lyric we had a convo about not too long ago where she asked me what I thought it meant and its basically having to fight off whats happened in the past with other people to keep this one strong so this mixed with how she's been so distanced since it started getting more serious and her telling me how it would be hard to trust cause she doesnt want to be hurt so badly again by me makes me think that maybe it is her trying to test me but ive reassured her as much as i can that im not in it to f*ck about cause im past doing that sh*t but then again, maybe she just is unsure and what EASE said about her liking the idea of being together rather than actually being together is right.

Boy...All I will say is goodluck & hopefully sense will make you choose the right decision. To help, think about how many relationships where they were formed after one of them was in a relationship during first period of sexing & count how many of those relationships were successful. It will be a low number.All the best.

To be honest, there is another man but I dont think its in the sence of them f*ck*ng..Her ex readded her on facebook last night (he recently deleted her because he knew about me and her) then my ex just commented with a smiley face, nothing major but I thought nar f*ck that, im clearly about to get mugged off so i said whats the deal then cause shes told me she doesnt speak to him nomore (which, from what other people say, is true).So she says he's had a lot of trouble in his life recently (some of the problems he had when they where still together) and that hes finally moving on from it/her and that its sorted (he was majorly caught up like you wouldnt believe) and he text her just letting her know but then I dont get why she'd just comment a smiley face like shes trying to get me pissed off or if she was just genuinely happy hes moving on.
facepalm.jpg

from the excerpts i have read basically you are the philip j fry to her taronga leelaor the kif kroker to her amy wongwhat im saying is yr failing so much its futuristicyou cant change the past but you can fix yr futuretry to date outside of one specific workforce for starters

• Upvote 1

They werent working together when I was smashing the other girl, turns out the other girls mum is the boss to my ex and i never knew this so thats how the other girl got the jobAnyway, I've cut it off with her, just been with her now, she cried again but can't but help think its insincere now but either way if I'm this hesitant about whether she was being real or not then its kind of the answer that it had to go.

I went through the same situation joel trying to make all the irrationality's and anomalies fit into an answer that strayed away from the obvious. In the end you just have to face undeniable truth and logic.Hope you stay strong bro I doubt its over yet and im near enough sure your gonna lose a few battles through the campaign, but just make sure you come out on top in the end

Gonna skip to the end without reading replies and say this:She's playing mind games.You failed when you told her "I'd be up for a relationship again"She's unfaithful.She was f*ck*ng around with you while in a committed relationship with someone else. You can rationalise it any way you want but she lacks moral fibre.She's a slag but she's convinced you she's a good girl and that the rules of logic don't apply to her and you because you were her first proper relationship. I guess she can go and f*ck a bear but it doesn't matter because all the time she was thinking of you.She knows she still has control over you and is using it until a guy who has control over HER comes along. At which point she'll fix up and start behaving like a girlfriend should, you'll get left in the cold having been resprung and wondering what the f*cks going on, and she'll drop some meaningless cliched bullshit like "I thought I loved you/You're still my best friend/You're so special/You're going to make someone so happy" ETC.Move on and cut her out your life.

• Upvote 2

From the opening post she's slept with a kissed HOW MANY DUDES?

Gonna skip to the end without reading replies and say this:She's playing mind games.You failed when you told her "I'd be up for a relationship again"She's unfaithful.She was f*ck*ng around with you while in a committed relationship with someone else. You can rationalise it any way you want but she lacks moral fibre.She's a slag but she's convinced you she's a good girl and that the rules of logic don't apply to her and you because you were her first proper relationship. I guess she can go and f*ck a bear but it doesn't matter because all the time she was thinking of you.She knows she still has control over you and is using it until a guy who has control over HER comes along. At which point she'll fix up and start behaving like a girlfriend should, you'll get left in the cold having been resprung and wondering what the f*cks going on, and she'll drop some meaningless cliched bullshit like "I thought I loved you/You're still my best friend/You're so special/You're going to make someone so happy" ETC.Move on and cut her out your life.
The whole damn post, let alone what I've highlighted.