Wasting money

SoCo KinG

saw a program a while back regarding the tuned evo.

Said they use them mainly on highways, rarely in city streets to chase allot of boy racer style cars. sayin' how allot of the times when they came across high performance cars they stood no chance of catchin these "dangers to the roads" etc etc etc

dunno tho, jus relaying what i saw

• Upvote 1

saw a program a while back regarding the tuned evo.

Said they use them mainly on highways, rarely in city streets to chase allot of boy racer style cars. sayin' how allot of the times when they came across high performance cars they stood no chance of catchin these "dangers to the roads" etc etc etc

dunno tho, jus relaying what i saw

And there you have it.

What pisses me off is the 4x4 the police have in the city, infact any knobjockey with a 4x4 that doesnt use it to two or go off road.

LOL Never forget when there was a moto cross across the field from my horses me and a few friends went a rode it on our horses and two police cars 4x4 from the MOD base came over to do it and they got stuck in the mud muahahahha. Yet our horses went through it fine even though it was up over their knees. lol

(Awaits the negs from the haters, yes negging me because i mention riding my horse and a police car getting stuck in the mud makes you a wee hater!)

• Downvote 8

Guest Triple XXX

always think this, why the f*ck do they need x5's n land rovers n sh*t

i can understand the motorway police with evos n that but the rest...

could prob get 2 normal cars for the price of one of them

nah motorways its only gna be a few types of car

espcially on m40

black 5 series ALWAYS hav a look whose inside

Trust.

They have these small lights on top, hard to see

Unless they're on.

If you want to know they have 3 or 4 Aerials on the top which they need for there radio reception, they're not that hard to see

and i saw this 1 car times ago..looked normal..then it light up like a christmas tree..small lights all over the car...it went infront of someone and in the rear window red flashin lights came on saying "turn fog lights off"..was f*cked

• Downvote 1