White On White Crime On The Rise.

Hernandez Balcazar

A CRAZED gunman shot himself dead today after blasting his partner twice in the forehead in broad daylight — as she pushed her one-month-old baby grandson in a pram.

In a chilling echo of the Raoul Moat horror, the 52-year-old man named locally today as Mark Osler shot his partner with a pistol before fleeing the scene in Feltwell, near Brandon, Norfolk, at 11.15am.

His victim was named locally today as Rachel Puttock, 40.

Armed police frantically scoured the small rural village for an hour before his body was found in a field behind the street where the attack took place at 12.10pm.

Rachel was still breathing and conscious when paramedics arrived.

She was rushed to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge where miraculously she remains in a serious but not life threatening condition.

The one-month-old boy suffered minor bruising to his head after his grandmother knocked over his pram, spilling him on to the pavement as she fell to the floor after being shot.

Police and paramedics were initially called to the scene after reports that a woman was in danger.

The victim had been walking along the pavement with her daughter and grandson when the attack took place.

A local resident, who wished to remain anonymous, heard two gunshots outside of her house and ran out to find the woman shot.

She said: "They had a very on-off relationship and had just split up again.

"I came out of the house when I heard the shots and saw her lying face down on the floor.

"She had been walking with her daughter back from the doctors and was pushing her grandson in the pram when he shot her.

"When I got outside, her daughter was holding the baby and screaming and she was lying in a pool of her blood.

"I ran indoors and called an ambulance.

"It's just so horrifying, I'm still in a state of shock."

Neighbour Diana Smith, 52, said her husband Ken, 54, had spotted the gunman's body lying in a field 250 yards from where he is believed to have shot his partner.

She said: "We spotted the man out of the window in the field.

"My husband told me to lock the doors while he went outside to see who the man was because we knew a shooting had just happened.

"He started throwing stones at the man and shouting at him but he did not respond.

"I phoned up my friend who was with the police and three armed officers and a police dog came towards the man before my husband got to him.

"The man had climbed over the gate into the field, which was padlocked, and can't have walked more than three steps before he shot himself in the mouth.

"This is such a shocking thing to have happened in Feltwell, you come here to have a nice quiet life and never expect anything like this to happen."

Police are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident and enquiries are continuing.

A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: "It's believed that the people involved in this incident were known to each other and there is no threat to the wider community."

A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said paramedics were called to two shootings at the same location in Feltwell.

She said: "This was a challenging and traumatic situation but our call handlers and crews responded calmly and professionally and did everything possible for all the patients involved. Our praise goes out to them.

"The first call was received at 11.14am after a 40-year-old woman was shot twice in the forehead at an address on Oak Street.

Advertisement

Quantcast

"She, along with a one-month old boy who had suffered a bump to the head during the incident, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital by land ambulance.

"She was conscious and breathing normally and her injuries were not thought to be immediately life-threatening.

"At 12.11pm paramedics went to the same address where there were reports of a 52-year-old man outside also suffering gunshot wounds to the head.

"Crews carried out CPR but at 12.31pm he was declared dead on scene.

"Both incidents in total required four land ambulances, three rapid response vehicles and two officers. The air ambulance also attended both calls but was not required to transport to hospital."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060097/Double-shooting-terror-in-Norfolk.html#ixzz0u9lOZEdy

Peak in the countrysides fom!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

this is why i have always said and maintained that white people are the craziest

Nah from when you're macheting guys for their sort code I think not

• Downvote 1

this is why i have always said and maintained that white people are the craziest

lol i didn't read the initial post(if that's what u are refering to) so i dnt know what you are on about

i just assumed it was another crazy country hillbilly that went nuts

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

lol

evidence of said crime?

You know me, I just say things, nothing to back it up

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

seriously though

what on earth is wrong with these f*ck*ng moist lovestruck besotten guys

over emotional

i just dont get it

its just a TING!

there are MANY, MANY tings out there on the market

why would you slap it after the tings head then body yourself cos you broke up?

infront of the daughter and grandchild as well???

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!??!!!

seriously though

what on earth is wrong with these f*ck*ng moist lovestruck besotten guys

over emotional

i just dont get it

its just a TING!

there are MANY, MANY tings out there on the market

why would you slap it after the tings head then body yourself cos you broke up?

infront of the daughter and grandchild as well???

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!??!!!

if certain gyal had access to straps like how certain man do then i believe the rate of this happening in reverse would be higher due to the amount of scorned woman out there right now looking to cabbage their ex.

woman in 2010 are dangerous