Tulisa Burgled

Guest Lens

N-Dubz star Tulisa left furious as her £500,000 house is burgled after C4 documentary

N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos has been left furious after thieves broke into her house just days after it was shown in a documentary.

The 22-year-old singer was seen welcoming bandmates Dappy and Fazer into her £550,000 home in Channel 4's Being... N-Dubz last Monday night.

Now Tulisa, who is said to have asked Channel 4 to conceal the location of the property, is apparently thinking about moving out after thieves smashed three glass panels in the front door and attempted to steal the television.

Police are said to believe that thieves targeted the house on Saturday night after recognising the property on the Channel 4 show.

However, a Channel 4 spokesman insisted: 'It was a brief shot of the exterior, approved by N-Dubz management.'

Tulisa has yet to check what is missing as she has had commitments with her band.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295888/N-Dubz-star-Tulisa-left-furious-thieves-break-house-shown-C4-documentary.html#ixzz0uCNhC9yB'>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295888/N-Dubz-star-Tulisa-left-furious-thieves-break-house-shown-C4-documentary.html#ixzz0uCNhC9yB

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295888/N-Dubz-star-Tulisa-left-furious-thieves-break-house-shown-C4-documentary.html

Sent: 20 Jul 2010 01:07

Hello twitteres let's get this over with, yes sum twats broke in my house! But....this is the funny bit....they didn't take anything! Hahahahahaha! There was nothin in there 2 steal other then the tv cus I've just moved in and they couldn't even get that off the wall! Loooooool AMATEURS! Even I cud of done a betta job! Anyway they r lucky I wasn't in cus I wud of had a bat waitin 2 smash there heads in! Anyway My stuff is out and I'm movin 2 a secure apartment! Its beta really cus next year I was guna move 2 something bigger so might aswell wait 2 buy a house.thanks 4 the support tho guys xxx

sent via UberTwitter

On Twitter:

Hello twitteres let's get this over with, yes sum twats broke in my house! But....this is the funny bit....they didn't take anything! Hahahahahaha! There was nothin in there 2 steal other then the tv cus I've just moved in and they couldn't even get that off the wall! Loooooool AMATEURS! Even I cud of done a betta job! Anyway they r lucky I wasn't in cus I wud of had a bat waitin 2 smash there heads in! Anyway My stuff is out and I'm movin 2 a secure apartment! Its beta really cus next year I was guna move 2 something bigger so might aswell wait 2 buy a house.thanks 4 the support tho guys xxx

sent via UberTwitter

On Twitter:

lol them ones

with N-dubz i really wonder about what exactly their managers and handlers get paid for, they seem to be constntly making serious fails with their public speaking.

Im not a fan but i dont begrudge them any of their success, and actually hope it continues.

But someone needs to control them.

Everytime that Nappy geezer opens his mouth your half expecting a scandal to erupt.

They're in a very favourable well off position, someone needs to inject them with some humbleness, that tweet comes like she was mocking the burglers and daring them to do it again, silly woman.

sent via UberTwitter

On Twitter:

sounds like a c*nt, how old is she?