Arsenal squad in Austria

Francis Coquelin

Manuel AlmuniaAbou Diaby Bacary SagnaThomas VermaelenTomas RosickySamir NasriLaurent KoscielnyCarlos VelaTheo WalcottAlex SongJack WilshereJohan DjourouLukasz FabianskiGael ClichyAndrey ArshavinVito MannoneEmmanuel EboueKieran GibbsMarouane ChamakhArmand TraoreWojciech SzczesnyCraig EastmondEmmanuel FrimpongConor HendersonHenri LansburyJay Emmanuel-ThomasHavard Nordtveitsmh

I also blame the coaches for our poor defedning and tracking runners.I know they're not machines who can go on forever but I fail to see how Arsenal as good as they are compared to the other teams in the league cannot close down and win back the ball.Wenger should f*cking crawl to milan and beg flamini to come back.

Please explain... I was under the impression coaches job is to coach, is Wenger a goalkeeper coach? Do these guys get paid for nothing?
Smh. The goalkeepers are not good enough, no coach is going to change thatWenger is the guy who put buys and plays these jokers so he's to blame

I think is safe to say if the goalkeeper is coming from outside the Prem, the deadline is Thursday next week. However as the first choice seems to be Schwarzer then I'd say the deadline is next next Monday after Emirates Cup and the whole group are training together.Failing that its Fabianski number 1 and hoping, or waiting to see if Joe Hart is benchwarming and grab him before 31st.

I dont particularly blame Wenger, he admits goalkeeping isn't his speciality and he refers to the advice of others. The best keeper he has had he inherited (Seaman). I think we all smart enough to know he didn't singlehandly identified and sign Sean McDermott or Damian Martinez last summer, nor did he Vito Mannone or Szczesny before that. They was recommend to him highly by our scouts, the price was cheap, they was young, he said okay, lets see how they work out when they get here in training and if the COACHES can aid him to fulfil their potential.I blame Wenger for not signing Shay Given. I blame him for putting his faith in a keeper he bought as a number 2 and who should have stayed a number 2.But then I look at it like this, what others keepers could he have got? There isn't a abundance of keepers available, nobody wants to sell a good goalkeeper and we aren't walking into other clubs and saying see your keeper we want him dont care what the price is, we are taking him, lot of you acting like we got no budgets or limits... Even Schwarzer, its a signing which won't please everyone and we probably will still questioning the goalkeeping position in a years time. So Wenger really is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

given is overrated, all he can do is reflex holloywood saves. cant organise his defence or come out to claim crosses thats why hes always forced into action and every team he plays for his sh*t defensively. we need someone that can organise his defenders