Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skola

Tinchy Stryder is 4 ft 1

13 posts in this topic

Nearly died when I first saw this.

Can't believe Tinchy Stryder's gone from Deja & Eskimo Dance to number one singles and BBC parodies of his videos.

Every time I think about this it blows my mind. Never saw it coming.

same with Dizzee

jus amazes me one day me n my boy are watchin him shout "im not a moot"

then next hes gt bonkers spinnin everywhere n mercury nominations n sh*t

Dizzee I can understand because he was an outstanding MC on the scene but after everyone realised Stryder wasn't smashing up raves as a 13 year old he was pretty much average.

The Dizzee thing, when you talk about that "I'm not a moot" video, is especially f*cked.

To see the way it's gone from Conflict DVD, now you've got Dizzee topping the charts, winning the Mercury and performing to THOUSANDS, and Titch who was on the same level as him at that point, is in jail for murder.

Someone needs to make a proper, serious documentary or book about the grime scene's history and where everyone's ended up. A serious thing, not some hood thing. It would be brilliant.

Ah

I noticed the video isnt new ... but didnt remember seeing it on here.

Fair enough.

The Dizzee thing, when you talk about that "I'm not a moot" video, is especially f*cked.

To see the way it's gone from Conflict DVD, now you've got Dizzee topping the charts, winning the Mercury and performing to THOUSANDS, and Titch who was on the same level as him at that point, is in jail for murder.

Someone needs to make a proper, serious documentary or book about the grime scene's history and where everyone's ended up. A serious thing, not some hood thing. It would be brilliant.

:!:

same with Dizzee

jus amazes me one day me n my boy are watchin him shout "im not a moot"

then next hes gt bonkers spinnin everywhere n mercury nominations n sh*t

Classic :lol:

his bank account paper, in 50's if stacked up

would be a bit more than 4'1 high

which nobody here on this forum can claim

Short people got, no reason to live

Way ahead of you bradda.

Hold tight Rsky and da man dem

:!: