Shardinay

Bruno Di Gradi

f*ckin hell

I'm amazed the beat even got exported, but on top of that they wrote the bars, recorded it, listened back, nodded their head in approval saying 'yeah yeah, this is a banger', mixed it down and then thought we have to do a video for this.

It's deeper than crap.

hahaha

you bein serious with thread title?

biggest offkey sounding thing ive heard in a while lol im baffed whole thing is sh*t bar the booty shaking

lmao course not.. im just going by what the youtube description said lmao

i found this sh*t too funny

ShardinayOfficial | July 03, 2010

Debut video for UK female urban sensation Shardinay, featuring rapper Mani7esto. Video directed by Rik Argent 2010, track recorded and produced by Ivan Anchant. Dancers featured are Tipsey, Trina, Angie and Georgina. Choreography by Tipsey. Many thanks to Celeast Crown.

• Downvote 2

f*ckin hell

I'm amazed the beat even got exported, but on top of that they wrote the bars, recorded it, listened back, nodded their head in approval saying 'yeah yeah, this is a banger', mixed it down and then thought we have to do a video for this.

It's deeper than crap.

hahaha

f*ckin hell

It's deeper than crap.

summed up brilliantly

f*ckin hell

It's deeper than crap.

/

lol@ being the more butz than everyone of your back up dancers.

any girl that's got brisco's number in her phone