Shardinay

Bruno Di Gradi

OMG. The first note made me wanna box my own mother for bringing me into this world to hear that note. THIS GYAL looks so stink, the rapper looks like his breath smells of cum and sh*t. the music is the same music that will be played when god almighty comes down and sends the wicked to hell. shardinay for the love of humanity stop this trash. you ... See Moreare killing good people with your crappy music. people are suffering out here. please, please i beg of you. realize that this is too much.

LMAO

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

The Lonsdale top ain even the worst of it!

Look from 2:10. How can man be wearing the market boogs of them wale adeyemi jeans with the writing on the back. :huh:

I dont even understand how its possible. They're from like 8 years ago, I swear every market in the world must have run out of stock by now!

mans either been wearin them every day since 02 or he put them away in his drawers for a special occasion, and this video was obviously that big occasion to draw for his excloos

• Upvote 1

OMG. The first note made me wanna box my own mother for bringing me into this world to hear that note. THIS GYAL looks so stink, the rapper looks like his breath smells of cum and sh*t. the music is the same music that will be played when god almighty comes down and sends the wicked to hell. shardinay for the love of humanity stop this trash. you ... See Moreare killing good people with your crappy music. people are suffering out here. please, please i beg of you. realize that this is too much.

LMAO

creasing