FAO The Distinguished Gentleman

Ephren Taylor

I wasn't talking about job interviews.

BUT

Thinking about it, I see your point and fail to concur.

If you're able to back it up with what you speak, It can work.

its the same thing as turning up to an interview with a tattoo on your neck. It doesnt mean you're not the best person for the job but its an unnecessary thing thats looked upon as negative.

being able to back your talk without a tattoo on your neck gives you a better chance than being able to back your talk with a tattoo on your neck.

I see that, but that's not what we're talking about.

I would like to give the people recruiting some credit, especially in our current climate. If a young person walks into their office, looking SMART and SHARP. But not dressed in your conventional suit, and he is able to reassure the curiosity he would naturally have raised because of his outfit, then he is getting the job.

I wasn't talking about job interviews.

BUT

Thinking about it, I see your point and fail to concur.

If you're able to back it up with what you speak, It can work.

its the same thing as turning up to an interview with a tattoo on your neck. It doesnt mean you're not the best person for the job but its an unnecessary thing thats looked upon as negative.

being able to back your talk without a tattoo on your neck gives you a better chance than being able to back your talk with a tattoo on your neck.

I see that, but that's not what we're talking about.

I would like to give the people recruiting some credit, especially in our current climate. If a young person walks into their office, looking SMART and SHARP. But not dressed in your conventional suit, and he is able to reassure the curiosity he would naturally have raised because of his outfit, then he is getting the job.

all depends what kind of job u goin for

i guess media type jobs or somethin artistic, doin that might work in ur favour

but certain sectors if u dont dress the same u will get nothin

5 00 aint gna buy a GREAT suit

jus somethin semi decent

get somethin from a budget pllace and save the rest

unles ur spenidn grands on a suit which has been taoilred for u

theres no point spendin 5 bils on it

jus go next or mand s or tm lewin

not true

i got a really nice pin stripe lui vuitton suite for £410

but tbh i would say yur better off going moss bros in oxford street can get two nice tings for the above price. Maybe a bit more

If you're a slim guy I would recommend Saville Row. I've found they have the best fit for my body type still..

Safe everyone for the suggestions

A few people have suggested Savile Row. Which shop did you go to for the slim fit?

Do they have any of the bait suit shops in Westfields?

not true

but tbh i would say yur better off going moss bros in oxford street can get two nice tings for the above price. Maybe a bit more

Recently? Any plain ones

If you're a slim guy I would recommend Saville Row. I've found they have the best fit for my body type still..

A few people have suggested Savile Row. Which shop did you go to for the slim fit?

not true

Recently? Any plain ones

about 2 years ago now

was in debenhams or selfridges, can't remember which one

i think they did, can't remember

would expect lui vuitton to be that sort of price tbh

tbh if yur not earning more than 70g a year

yur a mug for even paying that much for a suite let alone more

/

ephren taylor. seriously...just go moss bros

• Downvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

not true

Recently? Any plain ones

about 2 years ago now

was in debenhams or selfridges, can't remember which one

i think they did, can't remember

would expect lui vuitton to be that sort of price tbh

tbh if yur not earning more than 70g a year

yur a mug for even paying that much for a suite let alone more

/

ephren taylor. seriously...just go moss bros

C/S IT'S A RECESSION, WE STARVIN OUT HERE

id go for the hugo boss option, might be able to cop a armani number for a little bit more.

savile row suits for less that 5 bills? where are you getting them from, they cant be bespoke?! if your going to the row and your not getting a bespoke suit you shouldnt be there. we are talking prices from 1G upwards for a suit, mad money

wot i said went over u mans head still.

u were implying that LV isn't an overly expensive brand name so getting an LV suite of that price isn't a shocker

wot u said didn't really have that much to do with wat was being discussed so i chose to ignore it and get to the crux of the matter

which was that buying an expensive suite when u dn't have the income to match is a mugs affair