My New House Mix

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Awesome Kong

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1bltd

Listen for the double snare in ciaras tune, two decks & quick wrist action (no wanker).

Feedback appreciated

Disclaimer: The start was me practising battle mixing, but I made a mistake and decided to do a house mix instead.

(ps, allow negging me when it comes to mixing as this is the only thing I take seriously when on here)

Safe

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Ahhh Your killing me man, The first two mixes were tracks I got off my boy & I done the two mixes there & then for him, but let me do a mix now & do a playlist with it.

f*ck it I'll do it tomorrow.

im only 3 mins in and i dont know if i can listen anymore....

way too much f*ck*ng about with the beats (and it doesnt sound good at all), its like your just doing it for the sake of being able to...

ill give it a chance and listen further but i aint feeling it so far.....

right listened up to 50mins and got bored (because of the tune selection: -not my thing)

beat matching is on point but i really don't feel any of the turntablism / effect you do.... (maybe its because these tunes arnt suited towards it?)

but dont think you use it effectively or in the right places....

tune selection is way too commercial for me, typical yates and lloyds bar tunes that dj dave plays on a Saturday night.

do a ukg mix and it will keep me more interested....

Guest Awesome Kong

I didn't have non darker tunes at the time but one of my people's hooking me up with some recently.

The turntablism is a combo of people not being used to hearing it on a music they don't associate with it & also me not knowing some structures of certain house tracks. Criticism taken.

I'll do another mix, with certain mixing in certain areas and darker tunes.

• 2 weeks later...