Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yuri

Froch v Abraham

78 posts in this topic

Somebody's getting knocked the f*ck out.Gonna be a great fight.I can't call it personally, Froch if it (somehow) goes to decision because he doesn't stop while Artur is too inactive. But I really don't see it going 12.

Sick! This was one of the fights I was looking forward to soon as the Super 6 got under way..& I c/s what you've said, its a tough one to call - I'm hoping Froch though but for some reason I've got the feeling Abraham is gonna slump him.

Sick! This was one of the fights I was looking forward to soon as the Super 6 got under way..& I c/s what you've said, its a tough one to call - I'm hoping Froch though but for some reason I've got the feeling Abraham is gonna slump him.
I agree. Froch needs to stop playing around with this hands-down sh*t, especally against somebody as dangerous as Abraham. He'd be a much better fighter if he used a more orthodox style.

the king is gonna be countering all nightbased purely on past performances this is gonna be a walk in the park for abrahambut froch can adapt and keep cool when hes in the deep end. plus he can definitley go 12. will be great to see, possible fight of the yr material.

froch >>>>>f*ck*ng goonhis only form of defense is his chin

I'm certain that Froch is gonna suffer a devastating KO at some point in the near future and Abraham is as likely as any to make it happen, should be a very intriguing fight to watch.

when is the fight?

In the title mate, 2nd of October.Looks like they gave in and are holding the fight in a neutral place aswell after Froch saying he werent gonna be the away fighter anymore in the tournament.*edit* Just read its gonna be judged by 3 americans aswell to stop any bias they think/Its gonna be on Sky Sports which is good, wont have to use Primetimes sh*t quality showing.

froch >>>>>f*ck*ng goonhis only form of defense is his chin
:D

Rumours saying fights off. Froch back injury.The second for the October in Monaco planned fight Arthur Abraham (30) against Carl Froch (31) as part of the Super Six tournament at the Super-middleweight has burst. The British said the surprise fight off because of back problems. The fight will be rescheduled at any event in Monaco.Link (in German) http://www.bild.de/B...t=13945854.html

Froch is a p*ssy, I know a few 30 year old boxers in and around London who've been out the game for a few years that said they've knocked Froch out in the past and know of people that say he's a p*ssy cat.Abraham will deal him the Ace on the river, lights out

f*ck :anger:It better not be off, that's both the fights coming up have been cancelled now innit?! Considering Kessler has dropped outOne of the best things in boxing at the minute and its going to sh*t

f*ck :anger:It better not be off, that's both the fights coming up have been cancelled now innit?! Considering Kessler has dropped outOne of the best things in boxing at the minute and its going to sh*t
If they get it back on again before the end of the year it's not a big deal

Froch is a p*ssy, I know a few 30 year old boxers in and around London who've been out the game for a few years that said they've knocked Froch out in the past and know of people that say he's a p*ssy cat.Abraham will deal him the Ace on the river, lights out
this is bullshiti know every decent pro boxer in London from all gyms, and I know this is unlikely to happen.Stop gassing or name names, by PM if necessary.

Dunno if its in the news yet, mate sparred with Froch's bro tonight. Fight deffo off.

Dunno if its in the news yet, mate sparred with Froch's bro tonight. Fight deffo off.
Who's your mate?Lee Froch still sparring? Smells like BS

He ain't a boxer so doubt you'll have heard of him. Got his first fight on Saturday. Used to be a fitness coach @ Forest n he's jus one of them well networked guys. Spars with Semtex Daley & Hardy as well cos they all pass through the same gym. (know it's not boxers jus sayin)

Yilmaz where do you train?/froch needs to sack his PR teameasily top 3 boxer in the UK and the general public barely know who he is, he should be a household name always fights the best out there and has been in some real scraps, his fight with Jean Pascal was 1 of the best tear ups in recent years imo, i wanna see froch step up in the future an face him for the LightHeavyweight title

coolliberty can't stand that gym doe
You may know him then, called blakey. He's always in there.

Lol for real?This tournaments failure highlights everything that's wrong about boxingtruesay if this is over we could see pascal v froch which would be DEEP

Yeahh, apparently they don't want to fight each other for the price thats being offered considering how good of friends they are.C/S the Pascal - Froch fight (I think Pascal will be done after the Hopkins fight though) also Bute should get to face off against some of these fighters now too.

Showtime have saved this sh*t.On the 27th of November both the Froch-Abraham & Ward-Dirrell fights will be split televised