Froch v Abraham

Yuri

Sick! This was one of the fights I was looking forward to soon as the Super 6 got under way..& I c/s what you've said, its a tough one to call - I'm hoping Froch though but for some reason I've got the feeling Abraham is gonna slump him.
I agree. Froch needs to stop playing around with this hands-down sh*t, especally against somebody as dangerous as Abraham. He'd be a much better fighter if he used a more orthodox style.
  • Upvote 1

In the title mate, 2nd of October.Looks like they gave in and are holding the fight in a neutral place aswell after Froch saying he werent gonna be the away fighter anymore in the tournament.*edit* Just read its gonna be judged by 3 americans aswell to stop any bias they think/Its gonna be on Sky Sports which is good, wont have to use Primetimes sh*t quality showing.

• 1 month later...

Rumours saying fights off. Froch back injury.The second for the October in Monaco planned fight Arthur Abraham (30) against Carl Froch (31) as part of the Super Six tournament at the Super-middleweight has burst. The British said the surprise fight off because of back problems. The fight will be rescheduled at any event in Monaco.Link (in German) http://www.bild.de/B...t=13945854.html

Guest Trollse Hill

Froch is a p*ssy, I know a few 30 year old boxers in and around London who've been out the game for a few years that said they've knocked Froch out in the past and know of people that say he's a p*ssy cat.Abraham will deal him the Ace on the river, lights out

• Downvote 3

Froch is a p*ssy, I know a few 30 year old boxers in and around London who've been out the game for a few years that said they've knocked Froch out in the past and know of people that say he's a p*ssy cat.Abraham will deal him the Ace on the river, lights out
this is bullshiti know every decent pro boxer in London from all gyms, and I know this is unlikely to happen.Stop gassing or name names, by PM if necessary.

Yilmaz where do you train?/froch needs to sack his PR teameasily top 3 boxer in the UK and the general public barely know who he is, he should be a household name always fights the best out there and has been in some real scraps, his fight with Jean Pascal was 1 of the best tear ups in recent years imo, i wanna see froch step up in the future an face him for the LightHeavyweight title