Former Millwall/Bradford Footballer Found Guilty Of Murder

Mame Biram Diouf

Man ain't touching him when he's in pen or when he gets out.

Thing is there a lot of man on road that are snitches and stay on road because of it and everyone knows it. They just aint put their name on no paperwork.

So it does make certain man who do catch a long bird, think that snitching is acceptable or part of the game, cos next nigga does it and stays respected.

lol at still trying to run with this technique to mask over ur 7pints of 35percent alcohol.

it wont work

we dont believe u.

at samuelz

bruv its annoying not like go on a certain way to many people on this thing are d*ckheads thing is i bet these guys name check when they get in beef about they know p brisco mugs joke is dead chatting that sh*t about mg now comes like an obsession for guys

guys a menace. bare old incidents being resurfaced due to his hearsay.

when i 1st heard about his deal i said meh, but the reality of it is all to disgraceful he basically done what vic mackie done including lil tidbits of any type of info he heard from any random tom,d*ck, harry.

darren u p*ssy

Thing is there a lot of man on road that are snitches and stay on road because of it and everyone knows it. They just aint put their name on no paperwork.

Thing is, the way he is and the way he was moving when giving evidence in them mans first trial man think he'll try come back on ends at some point cos he's gassed

If he does he will get touched guaranteed

The light is neon green

All my mums due to run him over if she sights him

2nd thing you said is real talk still

This so called "wall of silence" that the police and media refer to is a myth

Man stay snitching

Guest Yilmaz

inbeforebriscoasksmanstostoptalkingaboutthiscaseliketheyknowwhatreallyhappenedcosfedsarereading

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting.

Jermaine Labastide (prob this guy's fam) was in mus love crew (Kensal Green)...he's currently serving time with two other dudes for murdering a dude (sprayed him with macs) outside of carnival.

• Downvote 2

Guest Yilmaz

no u didnt.

I was just laughing at the length of it, and the fact he went to so much trouble to write it. I imagine him giggling to himself as he was writing.

Thing is, the way he is and the way he was moving when giving evidence in them mans first trial man think he'll try come back on ends at some point cos he's gassed

If he does he will get touched guaranteed

The light is neon green

All my mums due to run him over if she sights him

2nd thing you said is real talk still

This so called "wall of silence" that the police and media refer to is a myth

Man stay snitching

He aint coming back on ends. He sees the green light from his protected cell, which in the meantime allows him to talk wicked.