Top Ten: U16 England stars of the future

TF S4DK

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Best striker in the world yes when Eto'o was at Barca yes but best player in the world no but Rooney was being classed as the best player in the world which is laughable.

So let me say something if I feel a player is not world class does that mean I think is sh*t? No so why say I think Rooney is sh*t.

You say this about the media but ain't you the one is buying into the hype by calling him one of the best forwards?

My point is Eto'o is a better player better finisher and a big game player which Rooney isnt

Two UCL finals can back me up on this.

Has Rooney all round game gone? I think so

Firstly, ask yourself who was classing him as the best in the world. Ok cos it wasn't me incase you hadn't realised.

Secondly, how am I buying into a hype? 34 goals about 26 of which were in the prem. Nearly 1 in 2 internationally, combined with the ridic amount of top class goals and top class performances in which he hasn't scored.

Has his all round game gone? :mellow: YES. YES IT HAS. In one season his whole all round game has gone.

f*ck outta here you bellend. He's been playing a completely different position to the three seasons prior and you wanna say his all round has gone? Don't know why I'm even still replying smh

Diego Miltio, Eto'o Drogba, Villa, Forlan, have been banging goals in for the last 3 years consistently.

Rooney has one season where he scoeres alot of goals and he becomes the best striker in the world, get outta here.

• Upvote 1

Best striker in the world yes when Eto'o was at Barca yes but best player in the world no but Rooney was being classed as the best player in the world which is laughable.

So let me say something if I feel a player is not world class does that mean I think is sh*t? No so why say I think Rooney is sh*t.

You say this about the media but ain't you the one is buying into the hype by calling him one of the best forwards?

My point is Eto'o is a better player better finisher and a big game player which Rooney isnt

Two UCL finals can back me up on this.

Has Rooney all round game gone? I think so

Firstly, ask yourself who was classing him as the best in the world. Ok cos it wasn't me incase you hadn't realised.

Secondly, how am I buying into a hype? 34 goals about 26 of which were in the prem. Nearly 1 in 2 internationally, combined with the ridic amount of top class goals and top class performances in which he hasn't scored.

Has his all round game gone? :mellow: YES. YES IT HAS. In one season his whole all round game has gone.

f*ck outta here you bellend. He's been playing a completely different position to the three seasons prior and you wanna say his all round has gone? Don't know why I'm even still replying smh

Diego Miltio, Eto'o Drogba, Torres, Villa, Forlan, have been banging goals in for the last 3 years consistently.

Rooney has one season where he scoeres alot of goals and he becomes the best striker in the world, get outta here.

• Upvote 1

Where have I once said Rooney is the best striker in the world? Idiots.

I think everyone should know by now Ive been saying Villa is the best striker in the world for a solid 3 or 4 years now. People not reading things properly.

He was compared to Pele, yes, but by WHO? The media. Well done. Incase you numptys havent realised yet the media chat sh*t non stop.

@ Blue state of mind, name me 10 strikers BETTER than Rooney. I want to see this list.

Guest M12 Part 2

TBH lets just break it down over-simplistically.

Manchester United last season were apparently a 1 man team.

A 1 man team that came close to winning both the Premiership and Champions League.

If this "sh*t" team were being "carried" by one man to all this success, doesnt this make him one of the best players in the world?

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Where have I once said Rooney is the best striker in the world? Idiots.

I think everyone should know by now Ive been saying Villa is the best striker in the world for a solid 3 or 4 years now. People not reading things properly.

He was compared to Pele, yes, but by WHO? The media. Well done. Incase you numptys havent realised yet the media chat sh*t non stop.

@ Blue state of mind, name me 10 strikers BETTER than Rooney. I want to see this list.

Villa

Forlan

Torres

Drogba

Eto'o

Tevez

Milito

are better

Higuain

Fabiano

Dzeko

Cassano

Di Natale

are on a similar level.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

TBH lets just break it down over-simplistically.

Manchester United last season were apparently a 1 man team.

A 1 man team that came close to winning both the Premiership and Champions League.

If this "sh*t" team were being "carried" by one man to all this success, doesnt this make him one of the best players in the world?

No not really cause they have great players all over the pitch, a team with Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Van Dr Saar, Scholes, Giggs is not a one man team. But i do believe Rooney is a Top 20 player in the world.

Guest M12 Part 2

football bandwagons are hilarious

diego milito. fair enough hes been scoring goals at average teams for the past 2/3 years

But before this season (Particularly this CL campaign) NOBODY would have put his name in a top 10 list of strikers in the world. let alone top 5.

dont know why people respond to this guy....

Tbh

Stopped taking him seriously ever since he said...

VIVA Portugal

We can win this game but I feel our best footballer must start this game Danny has to play from the start yes

you read right I say Danny not Ronaldo because in terms of technique,vision,skill its Danny>>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo.

How can man say hasnt the world cup taught you anything and then proceed to write messi as his first name.

Maybe im confused but didnt he score 0 goals in the tournament and underperform greatly as well. Maybe if Rooney's name was Waynito you would rate him more.

Messi played well in every game minus the quater final

Guest M12 Part 2

How can man say hasnt the world cup taught you anything and then proceed to write messi as his first name.

Maybe im confused but didnt he score 0 goals in the tournament and underperform greatly as well. Maybe if Rooney's name was Waynito you would rate him more.

Messi played well in every game minus the quater final

he didnt. he had flashes of his quality in most games but for the most part he was ineffectual. He was lucky he was surrounded by man like Tevez, Di Maria & Hguain.

• Downvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

tevez dzeko cassano di natale?

CBL

Tevez was great last season and the season before with United.

He can do everything Rooney can do, plus take freekicks.

I wont even talk about the others cause its bait you haven't seen them play before.

This Rooney nonsense is gone too far now. So are people tryna say Rooney aint one of the best forwards in Europe?

Just want some clarification

I can't think of ANY forward at ANY top club I would take out for Rooney. And you can take this as me being a biased Arsenal fan, but yes, that does include a fully fit Robin Van Persie.

Since when was Arsenal a top club?

Banter

CBL

I wont even talk about the others cause its bait you haven't seen them play before.

Lol behave son. Never seen dzeko cassano or di natale play? :lol:

I've seen dzeko play live for a starters please don't try and patronise when you don't know what you're talking about.

Guest Portuguese

dont know why people respond to this guy....

Tbh

Stopped taking him seriously ever since he said...

VIVA Portugal

We can win this game but I feel our best footballer must start this game Danny has to play from the start yes

you read right I say Danny not Ronaldo because in terms of technique,vision,skill its Danny>>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo.

Danny was very poor at the world cup . He was awful very awful I cannot defend him its his own fault and the coach as well playing a creative player on the wing.

Guest Portuguese

'Had the world cup taught you nothing?!?'

Spain won't win the WC.

Dodgy number one

Full backs cannot defend

No Senna

besides Spain never do anything at World Cups

Iker was dodgy

Full backs couldn't defend

Spain won their first world cup so there is always a first for everything.

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

lol this guy is a walking clown.

lmao

I got my world cup predicitions wrong.

Walking clown? I know for sure I know more about the sport than you son.

Guest Portuguese

CBL

Lol behave son. Never seen dzeko cassano or di natale play? :lol:

I've seen dzeko play live for a starters please don't try and patronise when you don't know what you're talking about.

Rooney is better than all the players you mentioned but still not world class or 'one of the best forwards in the world'