Pick up artists

thinkingthuglife

Been reading this book called the game 1st book i've read in time but its kinda interesting. This computer geek Phil at work read it n said it helped him nw he can draw chicks n 2 look at him u would never think it. basically its saying theres a sure technique 2 drawing any chick no matter how peng she is. Its mad coz Phil been trying it wi bare chicks at work just 4 jk.

This is the guy who writes it on a talk show. trying to move 2 my wifey jess alba. His a geek but a g as well. yo the books joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9eivMGfsJQ&feature=related

2nd vids the guy who coached him. I dont believe in this sh*t really chicks like badboys money goodlooks and excitement. Got a wifey nw innit but if we fall out would b jk trying out some of these techniques on older women n not in a rave,

Its a bit of a hype tbh.

There not doing anything special when you really break it down.

I read some modern pick up artist stuff, its even more subtle.

They are just telling you how to let the best part of ur personality shine forward

its only big in US because most americans grow up being f*ck*ng weirdos.

Alot of the sh*t they are talking about won't walk on UK women, cos quite frankly they are LA coke head girls

Its a bit of a hype tbh.

They are just telling you how to let the best part of ur personality shine forward

Alot of the sh*t they are talking about won't walk on UK women, cos quite frankly they are LA coke head girls

yh thats tru u know i was thinking this sh*t mite work in usa but not here when i was reading it. then again geeky Phil wo plays warcraft got p*ssy using the techniques so maybe it is a science lol!

Its a bit of a hype tbh.

c/s

I started but didnt even finish the game book, it drag on a peice too long.

And yeh its big in the US but there is one guy in the UK called adam (i carnt remember his last name) who does it over here

This is a lot of sh*t

HOWEVER

Whos seen that guy up west see him in Oxford ST all the time

Some fresh Indian guy

mans got the accent and sandals on lock trus me

everytime I see him he has his arm on some next PENG office chick's arm and she smiling at him like yea

they're stood there for like 5 minutes and I just sit back thinking WTF

He must be on some next hypnotism sh*t

Its a bit of a hype tbh.

c/s

I started but didnt even finish the game book, it drag on a peice too long.

And yeh its big in the US but there is one guy in the UK called adam (i carnt remember his last name) who does it over here

Adam Lyons

But from what I know of him, he just used a massive social cirle

5 guys to a club and each bring 5 hot women, thats 25 top tier females that the guys would choose from

I'm tired of rinsing the same chicks, I wanna know how to holla at 30 something office bitches with careers in wine bars and sh*t.

Imma read this sh*t with my bullshit detector set to maximum and see whats good.

yh 4real I feel confident scooping mix race lighties who beg blak culture n luv funky but don't know if i got that 30 yr old starbucks game. its like anything the more practice the better u get. in the bk tho these guys r happy 2 mek fools of themselves thats wot i don't know about.

sit down at bait places like trafalgar sq on a nice sunny day and you'll see all these guys practicing on lone/groups of women all the time.

Just a couple of weeks ago i was chilling with my girl eating lunch on the steps and some guy was running through the whole routine sitting just behind me on some woman. He flopped. 10 minutes later i see a next older guy try it on some nice spanish ting and he drew her number pretty quick.