Self service tills.

Frank.

Nothing to be proud of nor do i need to do it, BUT its become like a sport to me now, my record is around 50 pounds worth.. strolling out with a carrier bag full of stolen goods feels amusing to say the least, the trick is to scan everything but load it off the bagging area. I tend to leave a 50p in the slot for authenticity.

/

This is only done with alcohol, at a certain time when its busy, the "call for assistance announcement" does not work.

Thank me later.

• Upvote 2

Nothing to be proud of nor do i need to do it, BUT its become like a sport to me now, my record is around 50 pounds worth.. strolling out with a carrier bag full of stolen goods feels amusing to say the least, the trick is to scan everything but load it off the bagging area. I tend to leave a 50p in the slot for authenticity.

/

This is only done with alcohol, at a certain time when its busy, the "call for assistance announcement" does not work.

Thank me later.

what

/

Thank me later.

what

theres a bagging area that feels the weight. need a diagram?

/

lol at late, no noob out here

Done this a couple times aswell accidently though but yeah i know certain guys that rinse it

BUT

lol @ thinking the the supermarkets care

will make it all back when they eventually just fire out all the check-out

just gonna be a few shelf packers and R2D2 running the stores

lmfao

tesco gets raped, i know the gyal that "watches" the till she just txts man when shes on it, grabbed 4 grey gooses the other day, u just put it in the bag but hold the bag in ur hand instead of on the weightin ting

pos.

precisely what im getting at.

Guest Lemons

Dont quite understand this but im guna try it next time.

So man are saying scan the ting and then put it in a bag that isn't on the weigh station thing?

But if it's scanned then you have already 'paid' for it, no?

Or are you saying scan one and take 4?