Self service tills.

Frank.

Dont quite understand this but im guna try it next time.

So man are saying scan the ting and then put it in a bag that isn't on the weigh station thing?

But if it's scanned then you have already 'paid' for it, no?

Or are you saying scan one and take 4?

Its a combo of the two, but done with speed.

Guest Lemons

Not gonna lie im shook that someone will clock and next thing someones tapping on my shoulder like 'Excuse me sir, can I just check your receipt'

Could not deal with that sort of burn tbh

It's a staight drop the bags and shoot off without looking back one in that case (That's If I don't have the leng tucked, obviously)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

only use the self service ones for under 20.00 items

1/4 of the time i walk away too. i scan everything enter my pin

and remove it early.

all about dong this when it s busy and half the time those staff cant be bothered.

always clock first though to make sure security guard Babatunde isnt watching cos the guy will earn every shilling he's being paid

same goes for security guard patel

• Upvote 5

Lol at Anderson living up to his name of a sissy.

posd for the sarcasm

as everyone knows im a baddaman and everyone knows me (obviously snm) so people seeing me 'stealing' from tesco doesnt really fit in with my g'd up persona.

YA GET ME BLUD?

capiche.

I remember one time using the self service checkout in Asda watford to purchase some alchol. It came up to about a fiver, so I put a tenner in & it returned a tenner and some coins, stupid thing must have thought I put a score in.

I don't think them self checkout hussle is worth it, they give me grief if i'm using one of my money off vouchers from the clubclard points.

ppl in my ends ignore these tills as kind of a protest, see some long queues at the normal tills and bare self service free.

/

knew it was a stealin ting from time i was shoppin legit and it had 1 of them "please wait for assistance" moments and the guy jus come, entered his pin and kicked, no questions/checkin what the prob was

/

used to be able to bump the mobile topup on these. did the topup first, then scanned bare items, and got the text sayin i had credit before paying.