No Homo but Circumcision

Eskay Jones

for medical or religious purposes then fair nuff I understand but I hate when ppl say for hygeine reasons.. [mrs jones] use water, it wont hurt[/mrs jones]

trus that hygiene line does my nut in

Prime example tbh

the sh*t that hood produces cannot be cleansed by water alone. so yeah for hygiene, which you obviously dont have

Unhooded ftw

NO HOMO

dont be a c*ck yh... foreskin is skin and u clean skin with soap and water

ur goin on like say a circumsized can just take a piss and fling it back in his boxers without appropriate aftercare and its stil clean just cos its been cut

if u cannot manage to keep ur piece clean then chances are ur hygeine in general is poor

~fin~

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lemons

Although one time I was trashed and went fully flacid in some chicks mouth she was like "I've just got a mouthful of skin"

no homo

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

/

Haven't been cut.

women seem to prefer it

snm tbh

lol maybe they say that to you my friend

women like "THE d*ck" regardless

nah all my boys get the same response too

j/k

its not something ive really discussed before

Must be a Glasgow ting :lol:

lol :/ dunno tbh but as long as the wee man the big man is well received its all good

• Downvote 1

no, i know generally those who had it done dont miss it, but i cannot imagine allowing a guy with a knife near any healthy newborn son of mine, it shocks me when people talk nonchalantly about getting their child cut, even tho complications are rare i dont see why you would risk ruining your child's life from such an unnecessary procedure.

lol at ppl talking about hygiene, like saying you chopped of your arms to keep your armpits fresh.

/

when my great uncle converted to islam, he had his done in a cave in pakistan apparently, no anaesthetic, no sterilization. the wound got infected, f*cked his life for a long time.

/

smh at those stories about orthodox jews using a sharpened fingernail or biting it off and rabbis giving newborns syphillis, allow such barbarism.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

smh at those stories about orthodox jews using a sharpened fingernail or biting it off and rabbis giving newborns syphillis, allow such barbarism.

pmsl

where did you hear that blatant anti-jewish propaganda

biting it off

can't believe you would actually believe that

and ALLOW having any medical procedure done in a cave in pakistan. was your uncle an insurgent or something?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

pmsl

biting it off

and ALLOW having any medical procedure done in a cave in pakistan. was your uncle an insurgent or something?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ToOZs6cN0Y4J:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah+metzitzah+b%27peh&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

/

and for my great uncle it was part of a pilgrimage, visited several holy sites, got circumcised and given a new name by an imam.

pmsl

biting it off

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ToOZs6cN0Y4J:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah+metzitzah+b%27peh&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

/

and for my great uncle it was part of a pilgrimage, visited several holy sites, got circumcised and given a new name by an imam.

i take that back

holy sh*t

that is foul

wait, so was your uncle not a muslim bt went on a world tour of sacred sites and converted to islam while in pakistan?

no, i know generally those who had it done dont miss it, but i cannot imagine allowing a guy with a knife near any healthy newborn son of mine, it shocks me when people talk nonchalantly about getting their child cut, even tho complications are rare i dont see why you would risk ruining your child's life from such an unnecessary procedure.

C/S this tbh

lol @ when your son is grown and able to comprehend that is was your decision why his tool don't function properly

He would mortally wound you no qualms

• Upvote 1

pmsl

biting it off

/

i take that back

holy sh*t

that is foul

wait, so was your uncle not a muslim bt went on a world tour of sacred sites and converted to islam while in pakistan?

innit

/

nah he converted to islam here and then went on pilgrimage.

/

your avi, source?