Khan running his mouth again, on how he'll take apart everyone in the 140 division

Yuri

Khan on Devon Alexander"I think hes seriously overrated and I know I'll destroy him if and when we meet.Whos he fought?An old Junior Witter, who I never thought much of anyway and an overhyped Urango who was exposed by Ricky Hatton.Now hes facing a guy I shut out almost 12 months ago.Hes only getting hyped because hes American and they're desperate for a new Golden Boy over there.If I was a Yank,they'd be saying im the next this and that.Im one of the most fastest fighters in the world at any weight and my speed would dishearten him.You'll notice how he never calls me out.I think even he knows he couldnt cope".''He needs to be given tougher fights. He's just getting hype because he's American and they're desperate for a new Golden boy. He's fighting nobodies. If he wants to be taken seriously why doesnt he fight Bradley. I'll fight Maidana, then the winners can meet."''From what ive seen he is strong, hard hitting and aggresive. All he brings is power. I see a lot of mistakes and neither his work rate or defence are the best. His hands are very low. Om not sure he could take my shots. I think he's a very good style for me. Im one of the fastest fighters in the world. You'll notice he never calls me out. He knows he couldn't cope.''Khan on Timothy Bradley"I think im already the biggest draw in the division but,me apart,Bradley is the best name out there and it would be a good fight.I dont think hes got the power to knock me out.Jose Benavidez(Khans highly touted 18 year old stablemate)went away to spar with Bradley and apparently took him apart.When he came back to L.A. he told me I was way ahead of Bradley - Quicker,hit harder and had better skills.The way to beat Tim is hitting him hard enough to keep him away but its more of a question of how Tim Bradley can cope with my style".Khan on Victor Ortiz"Hes a good explosive fighter but,at the minute,I think hes a notch below myself,Bradley and Alexander.When we met in the Amateurs in Louisiana we were both just 17.He was a real big name,had been unbeaten for a very long time and a lot of guys were pulling out from fighting him.All the Americans told me I would get beat but I really took him apart - Beat him to the punch and overpowered him.After two rounds,he stayed on his stool and couldnt take anymore.Ive got his number and he knows that.Hes also quit against Maidana so that confirms hes not strong mentally.I would stand and fight with him,destroy him mentally and probably stop him".Khan on Marcos Maidana"This is the one I want most,ive told Golden Boy to make the fight.I know a lot of people think this is a risky fight for me and i'll try to avoid him but I love to prove people wrong and this fight allows me to make a statement.Fighting at lightweight,there was too much weight for me to lose and I was weak in the ring.Im totally different at 140.Even though hes been down,he seems to have a pretty good chin,so I couldnt risk getting in a war with him.I already made that mistake against Prescott.Hes got no skill or techinique and very flat footed.Ortiz was taking him apart until he lost focus and got involved in a war.Kotelnik managed to beat him by frustrating him and thats what I would do.Im a lot taller and I'd move,run him onto my shots and hurt him,I think I would stop him late.Victor Ortiz told me I would take him apart--------------------The guy's got some flipping nerve to be talking about them like that. When he's talking about Alexander he's basically describing himself, and not Alexander. Lol @ Bradley doesn't have the power to hurt him, Khan got slumped by Prescott, Bradley will put him in a coma.Tbh, it makes me wonder if it's even him making these comments a lot of time, cos the way he is on camera (very humble and quiet, even if completely thick) is so different to the things he supposeduly says in written interviews and types on twitter.

Thing is, you know when he gets in the Wildcard tomorrow Roach is gonna give him a mean backhand for this sh*t cause even Roach knows he has no chance/why Roach was saying he won't take any of the fights with these big names.I do rate him for saying he'll fight Maidana (I think Khan will get KTFO by him) and then the winner fights the winner of Alexander/Bradley but I read not too long ago that HBO had planned to do a Super 6 like tournament in the 140 division (incl Khan & Marquez if he wins tomorrow night along with the mentioned fighters here) and they where even willing to give $500,000 to the winner, strictly for the fighter, but Khan & Golden Boy didnt want it.

• 2 weeks later...
all boxers are cocky thohow much sh*t does haye pop but no1 says f*ck all about himkhan gets it hardf*ck him tho ... i can see him losin his nxt fight if its maidana .. he care more about ramadhan then boxing... guy isnt professional enough he gt the next 40 yrs to fast
lol what you on abouthaye is a bitch, he gets called on his failure to fight the kiltschkos all the time. i know in russia/ukraine they call him a sukai would rate khan if he was more humble, because i think he's a talented boxer. but so far he just doesn't really ahve much to brag about but he still seems to be frustrated that he doesn't get the credit he thinks he deserves...well fight guys like alexander and maidana and then you'll get respect. until then he's a big mouth who won't back his talk.

after seeing khan v kotelnik and alexander v kotelnik i think its clear where khan stands in relation to alexanderkotelnik is the kinda boxer i like. superb defense, hardly gets hit, great jab and great technical & accurate punches.if the guy had some power he would be like a more technically sound version of arthur abraham with better footwork and speed. he could be great. hell, he is/was great, the guys a champ and dominated the amateurs. got alot of repsect for him.but seeing how he couldn't deal with khan in light of his performace vs alexander really highlights the difference between the two.khans top dog for me. a fight vs judah would be very interesting. i don't think khan can hang with him just yet, too much experience. he will take khan into the deepest waters he's ever been in and i don't think khans got the physichal or mental toughness to go there yet. give it 2 years and 3 or 4 more good 12 rounders or hard fights and we might see an all time great in khan.

• Upvote 1

Khan would sekkle all these guys hype. You all need to support this guy instead berating him.
No he wouldn't. Not easily anyway.The whole point is he needs to actually beat Bradley, Maidana or Alexander before he earns the right to talk like that. IF he actually agreed to fight any of them, I would be rooting for Khan to win. I have always supported Khan in all his fights (except against Barrera and Salita) but I think he needs to adjust his attitude.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
gna be an awesome fight50 50 ... khan wil be on his bike but if he gets rocked its over... taklin shattered glass all over las vegasif this guy unifiews the dvivision im gna be bumpin this yuri and you can apologize for doubting the kid :D
definitely a 50/50 fighti'm supporting khan though mate. don't get me confused for one of these "i'll never support khan [cos he's an asian]" guyskhan should out do him with speed and fitness, but with maidana you can NEVER count him out. one shot is all it takes.if he unifies the division more power to him. i never said he's no good. i said he needs to stop talking and start fighting. soon as i saw he took this fight my respect for him went up

gna be an awesome fight50 50 ... khan wil be on his bike but if he gets rocked its over... taklin shattered glass all over las vegasif this guy unifiews the dvivision im gna be bumpin this yuri and you can apologize for doubting the kid :D
definitely a 50/50 fighti'm supporting khan though mate. don't get me confused for one of these "i'll never support khan [cos he's an asian]" guyskhan should out do him with speed and fitness, but with maidana you can NEVER count him out. one shot is all it takes.if he unifies the division more power to him. i never said he's no good. i said he needs to stop talking and start fighting. soon as i saw he took this fight my respect for him went up
Same