Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taurus

How things change

51 posts in this topic

Isn't it mad just how things change so quickly?Just found out that 1 of my ex's is having a baby and last month found out another one is getting married...It just hit me like rah that could of been me...Has any of you found out things about your ex's? How did you feel? Was you jealous? etc*Never though I'd do this kind of thread lol*

Lol at being jealous about the fact that your ex got breeded up.Dodged a bullet brah.

3 chicks i was f*ckin with not even exs have kids now and another is pregnantmy one ex i do not care what shes doin

its quite mad when some guy starts a family with an old link, u kno ,one of the greezy ones.

Lol at being jealous about the fact that your ex got breeded up.Dodged a bullet brah.
I aint jealous lol just made me think a bit

1 is muslim, "married" and has a kid.Another has a kid also. Meh

1 is muslim, "married" and has a kid.Another has a kid also. Meh
No-one I know right?

No not him lol

uve had one of those days where suttin happens and it makes uthink about life and the madnesses involved with it.i feel u.
Exactly that bro

Yeah. One of my exes has a kid. Which by my calculations on its age would have been conceived roughly 2 months after we split up.lmfaoNeedless to say there's no father about.

Yeah. One of my exes has a kid. Which by my calculations on its age would have been conceived roughly 2 months after we split up.lmfaoNeedless to say there's no father about.
:D Can feel the satisfaction oozing out of this post

an ex of mine got pregnant bout 1/2 months after we split... I wont lie I did pause, but only for a second... father is some waste white guy.. that rebound sex is alot I had to laugh

Depends on the age and what she meant to you tbh.*Disclaimer: I am the forum uncle tho (not Tom).

its so true was talking to an old matehis baby brois 8 years oldwtf?

its so true was talking to an old matehis baby brois 8 years oldwtf?
dnt really get the relevance of this to what we are talking about but ye
lol im not in touch with any ex's so that is the most i can relate to this thread

IF U GOT NOTHING TO SAY, SAY NOTHING SIMPLES

IF U GOT NOTHING TO SAY, SAY NOTHING SIMPLES
how things changewhere we discuss what?oh yeah

YOU TRYNA HAVE A f*ck*ng POP AT ME M8?????????

Imo pb u go off topic way more than me with frequent back and forth arguements with ppl

Girl I that used to toss me off in English is dropping soon.Another one I used to deal with is dropping a babt soon aswell.Ahquite a few girls me and mandem used to deal with are dropping youts

Don't know of any exs dropping a kid. I know a few old sex links that have kids, a few of them are slags. I feel sorry for the children with them girls tbh./One ex chick, this turkish chick, can't believe how f*ck*ng long her nose has grown, like that vampire goon from sesame street.

I have seen so many chicks I knew from when I was younger preggers, actually makes me sad, especially when I know these girls had potential to do somethin with themselves. f*ckery rele.