Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taurus

UK short breaks away

13 posts in this topic

Any good places to go within the UK?

Just wanna get away for the weekend or something

Dorset, Somerset etc

Don't go anywhere North of London because it's an irrelevant cesspit of scumbags like a certain eyebrowless crone

blackpool kinda sik every1 there 4 vibes n they even play a bit of bassline n funky there. Its far if u live in ldn. only about 2 hrs from ls.

if you wana go raving and get away from london/just let loose with the mandem, just touch any of the other big cities. Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds even touch Cardiff or suttin if youre feeling brave.

If you wana chill with wifey in the sun, Bournemouth and all the coastline type places

Nottingham. Hear it's dead when not term-time though.

f*ck leaving the endz.

deres bare places in london to go init

Depends what you're after tbh. You looking for nightlife/beach/scenery/relaxation/shopping or what?

Pos'd the replies

/

Not looking to rave tbh, just sports related/activities/scenery...had a look at the Bournemouth site and there's water sports on there...that sounds interesting still

Isle of white's got some nice places for watersports and what not, nice chilled out get away aswel.

saying all this though, the reason the holiday facilities in the country are failing is because its probably a similar price or cheaper to go to France or Amsterdam for the weekend/3 days,

sad tbh

mate u may as well go paris/calais?

is the tunnel still cheap?

Wanted to go Paris but I'm waiting for my passport to be renewed, piss stake tbh

Wanted to go Paris but I'm waiting for my passport to be renewed, piss stake tbh

you dont really need passport, u can use ur driving license if travelling by eurostar.

you dont really need passport, u can use ur driving license if travelling by eurostar.

yeah i swear within the eu you dont need it

leave england - france or scotland imo. come see the moutains and sh*t or go see the eifel tower...and sh*t