Marquez-Diaz 2

Gordon Gekko

Anyone excited for this as much as Golden Boy seem to be acting like people should be?Everyone banging on about the undercard being brilliant, personally I think the Jacobs fight is the only truly good match up.On to the main event, verdicts?I dont see it being much different to the first fight, JMM KO around the same distance, he's just the better boxer, he can deal with everything Diaz will be throwing at him whereas Diaz is very one dimentional and I can't see him adapting to change his style in such a short distance of time to place his shots better than throwing in flurries like he did in the last fight.

I watched the first fight but I don't see this being as special for the reason I said, Diaz has said he's gonna pick his shots rather than punching in flurries, it wont be the same fight. Plus I kinda meant the whole event, not just the main one. Golden Boy are basically saying its the best card ever (and admitted to others recently being garbage).You can get a stream from here, this fella's streaming it:http://www.boxingguru.co.uk/

• Upvote 1

oscar's face when jacobs got slumped >>>>head in hands business >>>> dlh's matchmaking skills. he ruined ortiz's career as well.to be fair, i donp't think there's many fighters at middleweight who could have took shot and stayed standing (maybe pavlik) but for "the best american amateur of the 21st century" it's a real embarrassment. jacobs' had an amir khan moment. edit lemme find the gifpirog-jacobs.gifgood night sweet jaw