Titch Is Officially Back (NEW TRACK)

Speculate

could be a good gimmick

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL @ caring like say we'll care in 2037 or whenever he's free. Even if he does blow from behind bars his videos will be of she mans & bathroom shots of dudes picking up the soap & sh*t (no homo)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

f*ck supportin a murderer

but you will support a man who claims to have killed, when they have not (I HOPE YOU DONT LISTEN TO GANGSTA RAP)

the judge said to titch

"Lord Justice Keene said at Thursday's Appeal Court hearing that the prosecution accepted that another man had fired the revolver shot that ended Mr Holmes' life."

"Lord Keene said that the trial judge's decision to admit the evidence of past convictions could not be faulted. "

two men get 30..... no gun was found... just a female witness who claims to have watched it all from a phone box

f*ck supportin a murderer

but you will support a man who claims to have killed, when they have not (I HOPE YOU DONT LISTEN TO GANGSTA RAP)

the judge said to titch

"Lord Justice Keene said at Thursday's Appeal Court hearing that the prosecution accepted that another man had fired the revolver shot that ended Mr Holmes' life."

"Lord Keene said that the trial judge's decision to admit the evidence of past convictions could not be faulted. "

two men get 30..... no gun was found... just a female witness who claims to have watched it all from a phone box

i dont.

even if i do listen to that kind of rap on occassion it would be bootlegged and downloaded for free, wouldnt support them with money at all anyways.

fair play i didnt really know the full story about titch. but i wouldnt put it past him to have done it (obviously).