Incarcerated Scarfaces

Aquaman

The liberty we most take for granted until its snatched from you. Question for those who have or have associates/fam who are/were incarcerated at her majesty's bricksDid it change the persons perspective on anything?Got a younger of mine possibly facing some time, tbh he's not built for it at all certain ppl u can tell not built for it but when he gets out he should come home to a nice sum for what he's done. what price do you place on your freedom? priceless? what if i offered you 100k for each year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yd5isGcUBY

bang ur doors.wouldnt trade my freedom for anything rite now, got too much to loose.as for ppl changing, all depends on the person ime, some guys come out like 'f*ck going back in there' other man its like they just got put on pause and they pick up right were they left off, some guys get angry, some get humble. Some find God, others find the devil.know a guy whose gonna be middle-aged when he gets out, its a madness, cant imagine really, it must burn the soul facing that kind of time. he shouldnt even be in there like that, but you know the code, hope certain dons remember to look after him.

Both my elder brothers spent time inside. The younger of the two came out and got his sh*t together and got a legit job worked until he passed away. My elder brother, it didn't really change anything for him he just stayed the same as he was hes 40 now and only in the last ten yrs has he really calmed down enough to where he puts the needs of his partner and family before his own needs of what ever is it that makes him do the sh*t he was doing. For me, Its not somewhere I'd be willing to go for any amount of money. Know a woman who was in bronzefield and holloway and even though she discribes this as a breeze, being inside and restricted would send me insane.

My cousins coming out next summer stil, the way he talks he's in two minds about how he's going to live his life on the outsideHe says he wants to go leg but the money he was making when free was mad, and knowing how the job market is he'll end up falling backwards if i'm not there to keep him in check

1 man won't talk about pen, won't talk about the crime he did and the reasons behind it, it's jus a no talk subject ( 7 yrs )1 man said he met the most useful contact in his life in pen and that puttin niggas in pen jus lets You meet other man with different criminal ideas and share them ( less than a year )

My brother is in prison in Russia (serious), serving a 3 and a bit year sentence. Haven't spoken to him for over a year. I do miss him, but the guy is a f*cking psycho. Easily the most nuts/intimidating person I know.No, no way would I go to prison for money. Would rather make 30k a year outside, than 100k inside.

Guest Lemons

I think Yuri's brother might be Russian.This is based on the face that his username is Yuri and he has posteed previously about having a strange packed lunch at school.

• Upvote 4

My brother is in prison in Russia (serious), serving a 3 and a bit year sentence. Haven't spoken to him for over a year. I do miss him, but the guy is a f*cking psycho. Easily the most nuts/intimidating person I know.No, no way would I go to prison for money. Would rather make 30k a year outside, than 100k inside.
fuuuuuck that. I got stopped by police in st petersberg and they tried to rob me unti they realised i was English and just left me alone. f*ck going to prison in russia.

fuuuuuck that. I got stopped by police in st petersberg and they tried to rob me unti they realised i was English and just left me alone. f*ck going to prison in russia.
Yeah that's what the Russian police do. Stop you in the street, ask to see your ID then charge you to get it back. Or if you donp't have it then make you pay them to let you go (it's a minor offence in Russia to not have ID on you). Lucky you were in Petrburg. It's much worse outside the tourist cities like Moscow and St Petersburg./Yeah we came here when I was nearly 6 and my brother was 9. He never like England and went back to Russia when he was 18. (He'd just turned 23 now).He was always slightly crazy but I think the Russian Army left him extremely mentally traumatised and quite a cold person (over 300 suicides a year in the army because of the extreme bullying and violence that happens) and he is defo one of them "emotionless" Russians somebody posted. I also suspect he committed war crimes in Chechnya.And yeah Lemons I agree, it's most definitely not about being in prison in Russia. The conditions are very bleak, let alone the inmates.

Yeah that's what the Russian police do. Stop you in the street, ask to see your ID then charge you to get it back. Or if you donp't have it then make you pay them to let you go (it's a minor offence in Russia to not have ID on you). Lucky you were in Petrburg. It's much worse outside the tourist cities like Moscow and St Petersburg.
lol the way they came flying out of their van, I thought I was going to get kidnapped or something lol. I was only like 17, literally walking a 5 minute walk from my dads office to his apartment, was pretty scary. With the exception of the police trying to mug me, I always felt pretty safe in st petersberg though

fao yuri u know about Romanchuk? if u do plz tell me what happened when he allegedly shot someone in the head?i heard hes making a comeback at super heavy, do u know if hes still got it?
I don't think anybody is 100% on what really happened but he was out drinking in Vladivostok (city in the very east of the russian fed.) and a guy came up to him and started trouble. Romanchuk tried to avoid fighting him for some time (tried to hail cabs to go home while this guy was shouting abuse at him). When Romanchuk eventually squared up to him he apparently pulled a little self-defense pistol (a non-lethal thing - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osa_%28pistol%29) and then Romanchuck is alleged to have taken the pistol from him, shot him in the face, and then beat the sh*t out of the guy when he was on the floor. The guy died on the scene I think. When police arrived, he is alleged to have tried to escape the scene and attacked police officers (what actually happened is he tried to defend himself as the police smashed his head through the concrete and assaulted him).His defence was that the guy pulled this pistol on him, and when Roman put him on the floor the guy accidentally shot himself in the head, and Roman never touched the gun. Either way the jury only convited him of using committing murder by excessive force when defending himself (similar to a manslaughter conviction), and not murder/gbh (russian equivalent) and he got 18 months in a prison colony.The victim started the whole incident and apparently he was a former Russian special forces soldier and known criminal so I can't say I've much sympathy for him.I've also read he's "considering" coming back but as far as I know he sustained quite serious head injuries during this incident so I don't know if that would be the wisest idea. I think I also remember reading something about how his conviction has been quashed so that he can be re-tried for murder, but I'm not sure.
  • Upvote 1