Incarcerated Scarfaces

Aquaman

LOL @ spending ANY time in prison. Especially for money.
LOL @ goin in for anythin else /pple that go in for driivng offences i feel sorry for - driving u kno
lol my dad is getting tried for drink driving in october he shud buss case thotruesay he ran over some cyclist but it was a minor
  • Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX
f*ck*ng waiting for the court papers, got clocked no license, no insurance etc.bitch was being a c*nt saying "shes gonna try her hardest to make sure i get hit with the highest possible punishment." :D
pissed, how u get clocked?this was my biggest fear when i had a whip

My brother is in prison in Russia (serious), serving a 3 and a bit year sentence. Haven't spoken to him for over a year. I do miss him, but the guy is a f*cking psycho. Easily the most nuts/intimidating person I know.No, no way would I go to prison for money. Would rather make 30k a year outside, than 100k inside.
fuuuuuck that. I got stopped by police in st petersberg and they tried to rob me unti they realised i was English and just left me alone. f*ck going to prison in russia.
Yeah that's what the Russian police do. Stop you in the street, ask to see your ID then charge you to get it back. Or if you donp't have it then make you pay them to let you go (it's a minor offence in Russia to not have ID on you). Lucky you were in Petrburg. It's much worse outside the tourist cities like Moscow and St Petersburg./Yeah we came here when I was nearly 6 and my brother was 9. He never like England and went back to Russia when he was 18. (He'd just turned 23 now).He was always slightly crazy but I think the Russian Army left him extremely mentally traumatised and quite a cold person (over 300 suicides a year in the army because of the extreme bullying and violence that happens) and he is defo one of them "emotionless" Russians somebody posted. I also suspect he committed war crimes in Chechnya.And yeah Lemons I agree, it's most definitely not about being in prison in Russia. The conditions are very bleak, let alone the inmates.
Oh f*ck*ng hellYour brother is actually a literal lengmanHow comes you didn't use this to your advantage when man were laughing at your black bread?

It's funny how life goes i saw two friends i grew up with this week separately on different days, one of them has a good job earning some very good money in advertising.The other did a stretch for trying to rob a bank when him and his brother came over to this country from Gambia they were respectable boys then they fell in with the local gangs and you know how that goes. His brother was worse and he was telling me his brother did 6yrs and then got deported back to gambia.But his cleaned up his life,his gone back into education and on the morning i saw him he was off to hear whether he got the results he needed that would get him into uni.So it's obviously had a big change he said he can't go back to prison it's just a waste of time and his life.

one of my boys from childhood days is coming out in a month he did 9 months he was one of those people u worry about cos as tyred said he aint really built for it but lucky he didnt end up in big boy jail and got sent to felthamone of my other guys is doing 2 and a half up in manchester for a robbery he did when he was 15 they waited until he came off the road ting and went uni aged 20 to send him to pen. they also postponed his verdict 3 times. there is a appeal in place for himone of my guys from ends is comin out 2012 he is the longest serving one. feels like I aint seen him for the longest but he stacked hard before he went in so he will be alright although a lot has changed in the bits since he went inmy old cousin Zak went in.he found religion and now lives in syria Me personally I aint built for that. I can't understand the whole concept of snitching though cos my guy that got locked up in manny did the move with his guys and 4 of them got knicked and one of the guys snitched and got away with a 3 month sentence. While the others went down harder. If you are gonna do the crime make sure you know what the consequences are. Shits disgusting