Alicia Douvall & Daughter aka My Mum's A Slore, BBC3, 9pm

2deal2

Alicia Douvall & Daughter aka My Mum's A Slore, BBC3, 9pm

b00tc2z5_640_360.jpg

Documentary which offers intimate access to the extraordinary relationship between plastic surgery-obsessed glamour model Alicia Douvall and her surprisingly well-balanced 14-year-old daughter, Georgia. Should Georgia follow her mum's advice and become a surgically-enhanced glamour model, or should she finish her education and get a proper job?

Alicia is having therapy for body dysmorphic disorder and a past she would rather forget. Georgia dotes on her mother, but must she emulate her? She would rather get on with her chemistry homework. When Alicia's breast implant collapses on the plane, Georgia finds herself stuck in America, nursing her mother through reconstructive surgery and missing out on school. The unforgettable trip changes both their lives, and forces Alicia to have an epiphany about Georgia's future.

Alicia's not choosy. In addition to John Terry, she's been through Calum Best, Dennis Rodman, P-Diddy and Mick Hucknall.

I wonder if the girl even knows who her real dad is? And what's it like reading about the next man your mum's banged in the papers?

Guest WAVESURFER

So this bitch WANTS her 14-year-old daughter to get plastic surgery and get her tits out for a living?

Why are Social Services not intervening here? That's child abuse, surely?

• Upvote 3

Guest Triple XXX

:lol:

this bitch has some deep rooted problems

its emotional

prob why shes such a hoe

wouldnt suprise me if she had daddy issues

theyre always lookin for some kind of love through random sex