Do you think you'll ever move to the countrside

Guest Trollse Hill

Guest Trollse Hill

It's murder captial out here, the sticks are burning

MAKING YOUR PEE, and leave to create a family, has to be done

its fire central out here, can't be doing this all my life

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

would move 2 outskirts of london so i could easily access wherever i needed 2 b in london, but would get a way better house for my money.

Hertfordshire.

yeh, or certain areas of essex, kent, surrey, etc.

gotta have those 3 homes

flat in a large city - penthouse or something for all your metropolitan needs

beach house in a small town - for kicking back and relaxing

moutain chalet - for escaping it all / snowsports

/

if i had to pick one it has to be the city.

24 shop on the next block >>> ________

I'm loving living in the sticks.

It's peaceful, beautiful & the people/neighbors are so friendly it took me a while to adjust & stop suspecting them of ulterior motives.

One of the best decisions I ever made was to raise the children out of London.

Two-ish years ago like a donut I left my house keys in the door as I was rushing, I was out the whole day in London. Came back late to a note on the door from a person I never knew or met saying 'Hi, sorry to have walked onto your front garden onto your residence but you left your keys on your door. Alll seemed well, I locked up for you so just pop round at number 39 when you get this. Love Mary'.

Now it's a strong possibility if I'd done that in most parts of London my day would have ended very differently.

==============

GODDAZ - LIVE IT UP FEAT. WAYNE MCNEISH

• Upvote 7

It's peaceful, beautiful & the people/neighbors are so friendly it took me a while to adjust & stop suspecting them of ulterior motives.

Two-ish years ago like a donut I left my house keys in the door as I was rushing, I was out the whole day in London. Came back late to a note on the door from a person I never knew or met saying 'Hi, sorry to have walked onto your front garden onto your residence but you left your keys on your door. Alll seemed well, I locked up for you so just pop round at number 39 when you get this. Love Mary'.

Now it's a strong possibility if I'd done that in most parts of London my day would have ended very differently.

==============

where u live?

Guest Awesome Kong

I want to live in a small historical city like bath, more for the peace really or where I'm at now. When I go LDN to visit fam I'll buy caribbean food.

• Downvote 3

==============

where u live?

Quiet little village near Stansted.

Never thought I'd stay up here as long as I have.

The aim was to go back in 2007, then '08.....boy we're fast approaching 2011 and a brother still ain't leaving.

Life is just too easy up here.

Got to a point where even my sister is migrating north.

I don't know if I'll stay up here for life cos, real talk, some ALOT of the folk up here butcher the English language and I don't want my (future) children talking all:

- gi' o'er

- goin t' bar

- I don't like that me.... (THIS DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE- if you say I, why the f*ck do you need to say ME too!!!!!!!)

I just don't think I could handle it.

thats beautiful still

/

im on a gradual move out from the ends tbh, dnt know about livin in the english countryside tho

but i will not be in the ends much longer, its horrible, an its not jus the things that happen, its the people u actually know, the mentality

man are tellin me to get unemployed, get on job seekers so i can get a yard an that

but ive actually got better options than that, a lot of people in the ends jus limit themselves an limit u