Can West African food ever be Cusine?

Captain Planet

thx man appreciate it

theres a very promising ama in my gym called Shemuel Pagan 4 times golden gloves champ. He is about to go pro, has had some massive contracts on the table. His father who is also his trainer is now getting him ready for the pro game its fascinating to watch the headgear slowly coming off and how he's changing his style to adapt. For the first 2 weeks he got whacked around pretty bad and looked shaken up now hes settling down I think he's gonna go far.

Guest M12 Part 2

whats ur name? i wanna see you fight on youtube.

/

Why would you not wanna be a PRO? I thought even the worst pros still got more than 30k a year? you obviously love boxing so why not do it if you had the chance as opposed to a graduate job

Guest M12 Part 2

bruv pro is completely different to ama

in 1 fight the aim is to outscore your opponent

in the other u have a guy who is looking 2 actually f*ck you up, cos if he looses his career could b over

i only watch boxing casually yeh so bare with me.

IN AMA bouts these guys dont really go for knockouts? and surely if you are a good enough amateur the skills youve developed should mean you dont get hit with the big licks too often, because your parrying, dodging etc should be on point. am i wrong?

in the other u have a guy who is looking 2 actually f*ck you up, cos if he looses his career could b over

IN AMA bouts these guys dont really go for knockouts? and surely if you are a good enough amateur the skills youve developed should mean you dont get hit with the big licks too often, because your parrying, dodging etc should be on point. am i wrong?

lulz

people only really get "knocked out" in amateur boxing if they've got a weak jaw/head. fights get stopped all the time, but to actually get knocked out in the amateurs with headgear and 16 oz gloves would be quite unusual

yeah if you're a great amateur obviously you're not gonna get hit as often as somebody who wasn't. but nobody can fight 12 roudns and not get hit. you're going to accumulate lots of body and head punches no matter how good your slips are. plus one punch from arthur abraham is enough....

slipping and parrying and trying to land quick combos for 3 rounds is completely different from going 12 rounds with extremely tough, strong guys who are looking to hurt you as much as possible. plus the elbowing, headbutts etc that ref's don't stand for in amateurs. physically and mentally it's just a completely different ballgame

/

i've never sparred with head gear. true story

Guest M12 Part 2

lulz

people only really get "knocked out" in amateur boxing if they've got a weak jaw/head. fights get stopped all the time, but to actually get knocked out in the amateurs with headgear and 16 oz gloves would be quite unusual

yeah if you're a great amateur obviously you're not gonna get hit as often as somebody who wasn't. but nobody can fight 12 roudns and not get hit. you're going to accumulate lots of body and head punches no matter how good your slips are. plus one punch from arthur abraham is enough....

slipping and parrying and trying to land quick combos for 3 rounds is completely different from going 12 rounds with extremely tough, strong guys who are looking to hurt you as much as possible. plus the elbowing, headbutts etc that ref's don't stand for in amateurs. physically and mentally it's just a completely different ballgame

/

i've never sparred with head gear. true story

ok that helps i understand better /

the gaffer if you dont know anything just say you dont know, allow tryna par me for not knowing anything either.

about ill leave it for the experts to explain to you. lmfao

• Upvote 2

y is this m kane can so moist

his soggyness comes out from time to time in his posts especially when a female is involved somehow

why are so tender brah?

I'm not moist.

I swag-surfed on your measly existence & the wave left you awash in everything that is Kane.

Don't dry off, this tide only comes every now & again.

Rinse your towel, let my wave drip into a bottle & savour it.

Words fail me

y is this m kane can so moist

his soggyness comes out from time to time in his posts especially when a female is involved somehow

why are so tender brah?

I'm not moist.

I swag-surfed on your measly existence & the wave left you awash in everything that is Kane.

Don't dry off, this tide only comes every now & again.

Rinse your towel, let my wave drip into a bottle & savour it.

Words fail me

:lol:

'kinell